Ultimate Iron Man Thread Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Demon said:
Sorry to bother you sharkhead, but do you have an estimation on when there will be new files uploaded?

yeah, how are you doing sharkhead on the progress, is your computer working ok? know it was giving you trouble before

Last edited by a moderator:
No bother at all Heaveny Demon, ya'll gotta keep at me so I remember to work on it! ^^
And meh comps fine for now, I'll probably have another week of use before something else crazy comes up.
I'm not sure as far as an estimate though, my older brother is down here on vacation till wednesday so I've been staying over my sisters house while he visits. I asked to be dropped off here at my house so I can get a little work done while theyre out shopping. I'll try to have the neck and torso piece run through pep designer before they come pick me up :)

i am loving these but i cant print any of them out, i can load and scale them all perfectly, but every time i hit print Pepakura crashes. is this happening to any1 else??

i have pepped the helmet, but only because i used L3X BLU3R1V3R'S special unfold of JSwift's helmet post, and the entire suit of armor!! i try to print them, and NONE of them work!

i could understand if when i loaded them they were complex and had a lot of detail, but these are all simple. i dont get it.

also, it is NOT Pepakura, because i cant still print out all my halo stuff.

im sry for complaining, but can some1 help?!?!

Any plans on releasing a newer helm Sharkhead?
I'm planning on using L3X unfold, but would hold out if you plan on releasing a newer one.

Nah that's it for the helm, I'm happy with it and IMO couldn't look any closer to what I want it to.
As for BigBlackCorey, my first few helm files did that for everyone but no one has had any problems with the chest/back or neck yet. If more than one person has this problem I will try to revise the file. Logan (princeneo) if you're watching this thread download the neck piece and see if it works for you.
I just tried printing and it worked fine.

I did already, I meant all the files, they all work, Hey, look at my AR progress pics in the thread, link on my profile David [Sharkhead]

BigBlackCorey, is it crashing or just not printing correctly? I had the problem of it not printing correctly a while back, when I made my Mjolnir suit. I would suggest making sure it's the only program running, and try printing it out a few pages at a time. This may help you out. If not, then give us more specific details so we can fix it for you.

No, I know exactly what he means. It happened to everyone who downloaded my first helmet file. You can open the file, scale it and all that but when you try to print the pages that annoying message comes up:
"Pepakura.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down."

Yay Annoying generic messages from Windows..... How do you fix that, cause mine hasn't done it yet, but I bet it will sooner or later.

And now I know, which is half the battle

-mean while, David is beating me to death with a milk jug yelling I finished the milk again cause I made a stupid quote-

-.-

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone had tried to make the helmet out of metal. I was thinking of trying it, but I haven't decided what metal I'd use. Sterling silver would be the easiest but a bit pricey. Stainless steel would be the cheapest. But I’d like to do it in titanium. And that would be tricky all around. Ya I know I’m insane. I was looking at using Sharkhead’s pep. Any thoughts or ideas?

Yes, I know of someone who did it out of metal. Try searching the forums. I can't quite remember what metal they used in order to make it. He also made a fett costume if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back