Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont really like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtagsoldier

Jr Member
i know sum of u have thought about tryin to make a pep warthog chaingun if not u should i got this and modified it a....... lot and it is in kml format (google earth) but it works in pep, go to this link to get it, for best size scale it to 56cm and try to rearange it to use as little paper as possable and change the flap size to 4cm by the way its portable,,, oh and heres a pic,,,,

Link,,,

http://www.4shared.com/file/21083722/4e1a7..._chain_gun.html

Pics,,,

SketchUp2007-07-3120-17-44-73.jpg

SketchUp2007-07-3120-17-22-94.jpg

so tell me wat u think and if there are any peices that dont fit tell me and ill try to fix it,

ima start it wwen im done wit my helmet

ALSO!!!!
ANY PEICES THAT DONT HAVE ANY NUMBERS ON THEM DONT USE!!!!!!!!
WEN UR DONE THO THERE MIGHT BE A HOLE OR TWO, BE CREATIVE AND COVER IT UP HOWEVER U WANT MAKE A PEP LASER SIGHT AND PUT ON IT OR SUMPTIN

THIS IS WERE THE HOLES ARE

BIG
SketchUp2007-07-3120-58-27-63.jpg

SMALL
SketchUp2007-07-3120-59-10-89.jpg

HANDLES ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE WAY THEY TURN OUT

TOP HANDLE WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE IT IS WITH TE ONES THAT HAVE NO NUMBER
SketchUp2007-07-3120-58-43-30.jpg

BUT IF U WANT TO TRY AND FIT THE PEICES TOGETHER WITH NO NUMBERS BE MY GUEST, HOLES ARE IN WHITE

also the least amount of pages i could get it down to is 75, u have to break up ALOT of peices

That's a really original idea on how to do the chain gun. I like it.

Here are a couple things that may help out too.

Use the "Check corresponding face option" in the right-click menu of the 2D window to determine how to put together pieces with no numbers. And maybe chop it up into separate smaller sections so it can be attacked a piece at a time. ex. barrels, base, fins, etc.

yeah if i actually work and stop watching tv i can get my helmet done and have this started and sum pics up of the progress on this in at least another day or two

ragtagsoldier said:
yeah if i actually work and stop watching tv i can get my helmet done and have this started and sum pics up of the progress on this in at least another day or two

Good luck then.

Last edited by a moderator:
ragtagsoldier said:
Spartan-07 said:
nice but i tryed it and the 2D window was all missed up

how exaclty was it messed up???

Spartan-07 said:
ragtagsoldier said:
Spartan-07 said:
nice but i tryed it and the 2D window was all missed up

how exaclty was it messed up???

ight just scale it to a good size like 56 cm or sumthing like that but u will have to break up a lot of the big peices to get them to fit on single peices of paper
the least amount of paper i got it down to was 72,,, im posting pics on how its goin later on

Ragtagsoldier.png

ight heres sum pics, all ive got done sofar is the barrel cuz i have been feeling a little sick today ,,, anyway here they are

100_0531.jpg

100_0530.jpg

the barrel is about 2 feet long issa long barrel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back