Um, So Somehow I Lost My Homework...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to do my homework, it was supposed to be exactly where I left it, in my back pack, I go to go do it, and it seriously isn't in there!
I know it's not in my locker, I remember getting it from there.
I mean, this seriously happened to me, I checked everywhere in my house. and checked everywhere in my room.
These were handouts, not from the books.
What do I do?

Best thing I would do is............I would tell the teacher I lost it and seriously cant find it. That happened to me more times than you would be able to think of. My memory is worse than a goldfish.......whats the topic again lol jokin.

Do you have a online gradebook?
Our teachers put handouts on our gradebook encase we lose are homework, we can just print new ones.

link4044 said:
well its not on the interWEB
was that supposed to be a joke? lol
I'de liek think heeps hard about what u done inbetween getting it from your locker and when you opened your bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Losing one worksheet isn't too much the end of the world, just ask your teacher for an extension. Mistakes happen.

And at least it wasn't as bad as what happened to me recently. I got a speeding ticket in November and I wanted to keep the top half (the part that you don't send in) for my records. Well, I caught one of my iguanas eating it the other day and I tried to get it back but only managed to tear off the top left corner with the court address on it. The little green bastard already swallowed the rest! Can't really tell the judge in February, "Oh, sorry your honor... see, my iguana ate the other half so I didn't know how much money to bring with me to dispute this ticket today." Yeah, that'll go over well!

Sorry to hear about that.
I guess I'm just gonna ask them for it and receive less credit for it, but its better than none.
Damn, I hate it when I don't have homework and people are grading it :cautious: Makes me feel left out

delta38 said:
was that supposed to be a joke? lol
I'de liek think heeps hard about what u done inbetween getting it from your locker and when you opened your bag.

well he's asking us like we seen it anywhere

link4044 said:
well he's asking us like we seen it anywhere
I was thinking it more of a "help me idk where to start looking for it" kind of thing, so like, retrace your footsteps kinda thing.

And i thought you were trying to say it could be stuck in a inter"WEB" idk.. lol

Something like that happens to me every once in a while, thank god it has not happend to my homework. Usually it is someplace you completely forgot to look OR it is in plain sight and you missed it. Just calm down and glace around again, you might find it. Also, you might feel like an idiot afterwards due to it being in the most obvious place.

The teacher will never believe that you conveniently lost it, even when your telling the truth.

Now, what you want to do is invent some elaborate and thrilling story of how your homework was in fact plans for a super weapon that could destroy the world, and you had been tasked by the FBI, CIA or some other organization to safely transport it to somewhere, but you were attacked by zombie ninjas intent on using the plans for their own evil purposes on the way to school. They put you on a deserted island thinking you would slowly perish, but you managed to escape by harnessing the power of coconut Juice as fuel and Macgyver'd a boat, and engine, that got you safely back home. Then you hunted down and killed the zombie ninjas and retrieved the plans for the super weapon while saying lots of witty one liners.

If that doesn't get you an extension nothing will.

If you can't find it in time, do the following:

Bring a copy of the Holy Bible with you to your class, and SWEAR on it to your proff that you unintentionally lost your assignment and will complete it if given an extension. If that does not work, I hate to say it but, you are toast

OR

You could skip this whole thing and have a classmate make you a copy and give it to you. Why not just do that instead, you'd save yourself alot of trouble.

p0rtalman said:
The teacher will never believe that you conveniently lost it, even when your telling the truth.

Now, what you want to do is invent some elaborate and thrilling story of how your homework was in fact plans for a super weapon that could destroy the world, and you had been tasked by the FBI, CIA or some other organization to safely transport it to somewhere, but you were attacked by zombie ninjas intent on using the plans for their own evil purposes on the way to school. They put you on a deserted island thinking you would slowly perish, but you managed to escape by harnessing the power of coconut Juice as fuel and Macgyver'd a boat, and engine, that got you safely back home. Then you hunted down and killed the zombie ninjas and retrieved the plans for the super weapon while saying lots of witty one liners.

Im not sure whether to laugh my @$$ off, or think about how long it took to think up that amazing story.... :lol:

Are you a trustworthy person at school RadioactiV? If so, the teacher should believe you. I cant believe that people dont think being on the teachers good side helps you at all in school, Im like a "teachers pet" (no not Vrogy... :p) at school. Some kids goals are to get every teacher in school to hate them, pathetic much?

p0rtalman said:

you would get an A for the mcgyver part, due to the fact that alot kids have no clue who he is nowadays.

also my philosophy teacher will give me an exgtension on homework, but others won't. so it matters who you have.

Alright, so I'm not always on the good side of teachers, they just don't really like me for some reason (maybe cause I have long naturally dark brown hair) And I guess apparently I look like I do drugs (which I don't) But others kinda like me.
Well, I talked with my math teacher and she gave me the homework, so I can turn it in late for a letter grade off the assignment, which is great, and my English teacher is doing the same.
Honors classes suck. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back