Umm, Necro Post? Please Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Okay guys, I tought about it... since im making my scooter halo style (images will be posted in about 2 hours).
I tought why not make my quad bike look like a mangoose?

So im here to ask if anyone would have the mangoose pep file?
So i could build it off fiberglass (quad bike bodies are usually made of fiberglass).

it would look so cool!!!

-Finnish

its not the east or the west side, its the dark side. Indeeed you are correct. totally irrelevant but still. That mongoose idea sounds so awesome but i can see it not working because the mechanics are not shaped like a mongoose like a real quadbike, u would have to make the frame from scratch etc but it would be awesome if it worked.

CrAzY CH13F said:
its not the east or the west side, its the dark side. Indeeed you are correct. totally irelevant but still that sounds so awesome but i can see it not working because the mechanics are not shaped like a mongoose like a real quadbike, u would have to make the fram from scratch etc but it would be awesome if it worked.

not really if adjust the model to handle a quad bike it could work really well

Last edited by a moderator:
CrAzY CH13F said:
no just the casing and shell, not the frame. lol

LOL! The body would be made out of steelpipes... but the shell is made out of fiberglass.

It wouldnt be that hard. I could even cut out some parts and move them around to a proper place.
i dont think that this is irrelevant since i would look cool in my halo costume on my quad...

-Finnish

I like that idea...I've thought of it a few times, but alas I don't own a 4 wheeler and such :(

That's why I'm going to look for a job...

Good luck Finnish.

Spartan 169 said:
I like that idea...I've thought of it a few times, but alas I don't own a 4 wheeler and such :(

That's why I'm going to look for a job...

Good luck Finnish.

GUYS CHECK OUT MY SCOOTER!
and thanks...

-Finnish

CrAzY CH13F said:
no this isn't irrelevant my star wars rap quote was =]. but if ur good at mechanical stuff go for it.

The side on attaching the mangoose body kit isnt a problem... But i guess making the pep files would be harder for me... and crazy chief can you go look at my scooter post no one seems interested...

-Finnish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back