Unblocked Game Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentjackdark

does any one know any unblocked gaming websites it tends to get boring at school if you cant relieve stress

the only one i found is;

butkaj.com/games

Fluffy is on the right track with this one, you'll want to use a proxy website to access the sites you're trying to get to at school. Try some popular proxy website likes hidemyass.com to get around the school's block.

Cheers,

Kensai

ahh everyone must remember every school system does not have the same blocking restrictions on them. so its really hunt and peck approch to finding unblocked sites.

Proxies usually work like crap for games. (At least that's my experience, for my school has a bad server.) In terms of proxies, there was a google group led by a baron-by-proxy who posted new proxies every day. (Which was how often I-prisim (the webblocker at my school ) took to take them down.)

I'd personally recommend www.homeblend.me for games (a guy rehosts games on there.) https:// sites and .me /.info sites are usually the last to be blocked...

Say... aren't you supposed to be doing schoolwork in school? ;) JK I wrote part of a game for my ti84

:p

Cheers!

As I do recommend using proxy's, do not use popular ones as all the kids already use them. Then when you are going to go to that proxy site that was used so much it's already blocked. Try to search for proxy sites and then go to like the 50th page or something, you have to find a proxy site that only you know about so it doesn't attract so much traffic and then the school doesn't find it as fast. When I was in 12th grade, I had about 3 classes to do and it was spread out thru the whole day. I made my own proxy site and it was never blocked by the system, I don't know if the blocking process was automatic or if they had someone blocking all major sites that kids were going to but mine was never blocked.

Well id agree with everyone that a proxy would work well if you can find one that works.

But most schools if they have a proxy set up, you can get in trouble for byassing it.

Happens all the time in my school, People download freegate and BLAM! suspension.

If you can get on download.com, and download you should be abl eto get freegate. Dont use it myself, but i dont use the internet at school for much more than check on some web comics, and conducting random searches.

If your gonna use a proxy make sure you wont get in trouble.

If so my school has coolmath. Kinda lame, bloons tower defense is kinda fun and coolmath shouldn't be blocked.

I usually bring in a flash drive with a version of ultrasurf, then transfer it onto the actual computer under my account, that enables me to completely bypass everything... the only problem is you might have a little lag.

miniclips advertises being "family friendly" so schools usually don't block it. Not all the games on there are bad. In computers if we have extra time by the end of the quarter we are even told to go there. It in my opinion is safer then using a proxy. Many school disciplinarians I know overreact to people getting through the computers basic restrictions (internet or programs). Even innocent things are many times scene as people being "hackers" and suspended.

ok, this site always works... for any school

wills-site.com

its run by a coder at my school, who has made it so that the schools cannot block it. also, if your school somehow manages to block it, you can go on at home, and download all the games in the .swf format, and bring them to school on a flash drive or something

Like others have said, different schools often use different filters, and likely have different things blocked. Therefore, my best advice would be to download games and put them on your flash drive. Although, my school uses lightspeed systems content filtering, and for some reason weebls-stuff.com is unblocked, so if your school uses the same provider you might try going there.

I worked in the IT department for a school district a few years ago. Our system (and I imagine most) had a firewall called St. Bernard that was constantly being updated on sites that should be blocked (it was maintained by a company who's sole responsibility was to find sites that should be blocked at educational facilities). We could also pick and choose sites that should be open or blocked. Basically, if they see lots of traffic to a site, or see a site that looks like it's not educational, they'll block it (we monitored what the students/staff were doing when we weren't busy with something else). Your best bet would be setting up a proxy server at home (a shunnel is pretty easy), if you're allowed to change browser settings. Even then if they see lots of traffic to your IP or see you changing browser proxy settings, you're still going to get caught. I would suggest doing your work, and utilizing your full potential :) Getting scholarships from good schoolwork will pay off more than any job you can get, even after you've been graduated for several years.

coolmathgames.c has some w/e games like bomb bot or castle defence... and usually if you get cought here its just small if u plant a bug (like one kid) there might even be jail time

It has been a long time since I was in school, and even then, we did not have access to computers. I have read though, that viewing any page using google's "translate" feature, will circumvent certain restrictions. Not sure how helpful that is for you, unless your entire country blocks certain web pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back