unknown items

Status
Not open for further replies.

xomanowar

how much stuff was not put in the halo games and in the book too?
ferret_01.jpg

i think that pic is from that guys site where he makes up halo weapons, ships and so on.
my favorite one of his was the "wolverine"
it was a 3 wheeler thingy.

Chazodude said:
i think that pic is from that guys site where he makes up halo weapons, ships and so on.
my favorite one of his was the "wolverine"
it was a 3 wheeler thingy.

do you know the site by chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was just his custom Halo Content, never ment to be in the games, hes just a fan...

Anyways, I bet you guys never got to see the Halo 2 dissengrator ;-) .

-Doom

just how the heck are u gonna shoot somethin while drivin that thing, let alone runnin somethin over... its hard enough to balance landin jumps, how r u gonna run somethin over and still not flip....

The bike just isnt a practical vehical for the series

That bike was added into a Halo Custom Edition map on halomaps.org. It drives quite well, but i havent played it online and the map isnt suited for it...
PS, weren't M$ supposed to give us the video "Testimonial: Gravesite" yesterday? i went on the flythrough, but it stubbornly said RELEASED 01.10.2007, which if im not much mistaken was yesterday...

WookieLord said:
That bike was added into a Halo Custom Edition map on halomaps.org. It drives quite well, but i havent played it online and the map isnt suited for it...
PS, weren't M$ supposed to give us the video "Testimonial: Gravesite" yesterday? i went on the flythrough, but it stubbornly said RELEASED 01.10.2007, which if im not much mistaken was yesterday...

i did the same thing, where it is nobody knowsss

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.