UNSC 405th Infantry Logo

What color would you like the logo to be?

• Single Tone - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Tone - Silver

• Single Tone - Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Khaki

• Two Tone - Silver and Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Green

• Two Tone - Silver and Black

• Three Tone - Blue, Silver and Khaki

• Three Tone - Green, Blue and Silver

• Sigma's Idea - Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was thinking, amybe there should be different color shades for different units, marines a shade of green, navy a shade of blue, etc.... Just my two cents.

So how about the multicolored symbol is the "official" symbol for the 405th that we could put on flags, t-shirts, flyers etc. to separate the 405th a little from the generic UNSC and we use the black for the armor patches?

I'm just throwing that out there.

Sigma-LS said:
So how about the multicolored symbol is the "official" symbol for the 405th that we could put on flags, t-shirts, flyers etc. to separate the 405th a little from the generic UNSC and we use the black for the armor patches?

I'm just throwing that out there.

That is an awesome idea, you should throw it into Adam's pot and see what he thinks of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Business Cards?

OSDT405thCard.png

you should take out the center part of the blades theres to much going on there and try to put the 405th in there but keep the odst at the bottom..i think thats where we should put what armor you have there

Thanks.

It's still a WIP. Link is right about the underlay of the knives being a little too busy.

Here's a cleaned up and tweaked one:
OSDT405thCard-1.png

And here's the ODST logo:
ODSTUNSCTwinKnife.png

I like the logo!

The funny part was the tagline below MjolnirArmor.com on the other pic:

And no, we don't sell armor.

Lol!

FinAeros said:

i could get a prototype of these logos made with these color schemes, but are we going to use the shape of the patch like adams? and what color should the back ground color of the ODST patch be?and should the back ground of adams patch be black with the state regiment in white? and would the ODST patch have a state regiment on it? if so, what color? i must know this before this saturday, if Adam could post a picture of what the final product should be that would help alot. and i would make a couple of them, and send a copy to adam, to see what he thinks. and i would post a picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back