Unsc Halo Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST 4793

This is a laptop prop that was used in senerio paintball games it dosent work anymore so after seeing some really great work on here I decided to take a shot and convert it to a UNSC or ODST battle worn notebook.

the start pics

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

DoomGhost94 said:
that's rally nice. try getting it fixed so that it can actually work

its been rained on droped the screen is cracked shes a lost cause...lol hope to have it done by monday if the weather holds up more pics to follow

Last edited by a moderator:
By what I can see, I'd say that's a Toshiba T1000 or T3000 series laptops. I myself have a T2100. And i think it's a very cool laptop. If i were you, I'd take it apart, take out the interiors of that and rig a newer laptop in it.

Those things have some value in money, about 50 bucks.

Pardon my post on the gallery about this.

I'll be looking in to this.

JustMe

EDIT: looked into it abit, it's not any of the ones mentioned above, it's a bit newer, somewhere from the mid-90s, pratically worth nothing nowadays.

just me(no one else) said:
By what I can see, I'd say that's a Toshiba T1000 or T3000 series laptops. I myself have a T2100. And i think it's a very cool laptop. If i were you, I'd take it apart, take out the interiors of that and rig a newer laptop in it.

Those things have some value in money, about 50 bucks.

Pardon my post on the gallery about this.

I'll be looking in to this.

JustMe

EDIT: looked into it abit, it's not any of the ones mentioned above, it's a bit newer, somewhere from the mid-90s, pratically worth nothing nowadays.

even if it was what you were thinking trust me this things is so trashed when i pulled in from my garage BUGS came out..lol but anyway thanks for looking out :)

i'd say give it a weathered look, get a template for the unsc logo and spray it on the top, and print out a screen or something to that effect...

videfolket said:
i'd say give it a weathered look, get a template for the unsc logo and spray it on the top, and print out a screen or something to that effect...

thats kinda what im aiming for I just got done doing the battle damaged beat up Look

been sick the last few days didnt do much work on the laptop i hope by thursday ill be feeling bet ter so i can finish it!!!! :(

well with all the Ny rain today and me being sick here are some updated pics I screwed up the UNSC logo so I think Im just gona put UNSC on the front but im still thinking about the screen and what to do ?????? well let me know what you guys and gals think ??!!??!!??

IMG_3156-1.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

Likin' the battle damage. Keep up!!

(For the screen I'd just make a cool pic in ms pain or other program, print, laminate& glue.

JustMe

Hmm...i wonder..i have a Dell Inspiron 1501, well you know the big Computer subsystems laying around most maps...what about building a kind of..case for your computer that LOOKS like it XD.

That way you could open it up like a normal computer and theres your laptop with all thelittle windows XDD

for the screen, one idea im toying around with is getting a clear sheet from this website:

http://www.estreetplastics.com/Non_Glare_Plexiglass_P99_s/89.htm

cut the piece to the correct size then replace the screen with the one in the computer and print out a screen. then, what you do is put LED's around the screen (make sure they are blue LED's for that computer glow) and you have a cool glowing screen :) make a switch so you can turn it on and off with some batteries of course for the LED's. kinda simple and should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back