Unsc/sierra,s Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that is great work! I can't believe I haven't seen this before. The outside detail work is awesome! Now I can't wait to start making my Sniper! (y)

You sir, have brought epic-ness to an epic weapon. Kudos on the wood work mate.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
You sir, have brought epic-ness to an epic weapon. Kudos on the wood work mate.

- Adulese

Duly Agreed. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Oh well; never too late to start! It's looking amazing, keep it up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My god, that is the most incredible weapon I have ever seen. I mean, 1000 renditions of the assault rifle and magnum gets old, no matter how outstanding it is. Seriously, as soon as i'm done with my (censored for security and awesomeness reasons) I will have to try that! Lord knows I got enough wood....

Hey Hows it going everyone haven't checked the comments for a while, cheers for all the them . Um yeah Ive been wanting to finish it so badly, I only have the scope and a few things to fabricate, so the finished product is taunting me at the moment, But ya know how it is, ya think your gonna get time to work on it but then things change and your hobbies get put aside, but tomorrow is a free day and so I have a date with the workshop lol. hopefully will have it ready for paint by the afternoon.

OMG! I'm going to buy a dremel tool and start practicing with woodwork now just because of this!

You are my inspiration (y) .

UNSC/Sierra117 said:
Image041-1.jpg

Tell me please... Is that barrel thingy made of a mop?? :)

bevbor said:
Tell me please... Is that barrel thingy made of a mop?? :)

Hey, Um nah, its not a mop, I just got the piping like that, but yes some mops have the same piping, so by all means you could use a mop handle if you wanted to, I just found it cheeper to just buy the pipe with out the other stuff on it.

Well The time has come to put down the tools, pack all the bits away and place the paint back in its rightful place, Because This Project IS DONE!!

Yep all done and dusted, here she is

Scope in progress
Image026.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image027-1.jpg

Image0003.jpg

Image0013.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image0043-1.jpg

These bits here are the supports, and I have stuck 5mm wire pieces for added strength when I attach it to the gun.
Image0032.jpg

They slot in here
Image0044.jpg

Just Before Paint
Image0062.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image0092.jpg

Image019-1.jpg

And Painted
Image033-2.jpg

Image0262.jpg

Image0272.jpg

Image034-3.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image035-2.jpg

000_0573-Copy.jpg

So thanks guys for all the comments its has again bin really fun, maybe another project is on its way in the near future.
I apologize for not posting this in tutorial style like my last one, but if you have and question on any part or time in progress then juz let me know, Id be happy to answer them if I can

HOLY -BLAM- TREES WITH MALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS!

/capslock

Dude, that things is EPIC. Only beef is that the paint might be a bit dark (i think some parts are lighter gray), but aside from that, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back