Unscdf Dogtag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meleck said:
Following a thread on making dog tags, I designed my own dog tag based on the Canadian army specifications. Total cost of the operation for two tags is $5 using the DOGTAGS coupon.

I thought people would be interested in those.

Here are the images.

[attachment=13323:DogTag.Front.png][attachment=13324:DogTag.Back.png]

The front tag has the UNSCDF logo.

The back tag has got the 405th logo, my Halo emblem (which is very similar to Nox Umbra), my gamer tag, my gamer number, my first inital and my last name, religious affiliation, blood type, allergy, fake military affiliation with real country abbreviation.

Here is the link for the image that I created for the front tag.

http://www.4shared.c...ogTagFront.html

Yeah your logo is a lot like mine. :D Oh and awesome dog tags. lol I take it you've been checking out my page.

Last edited by a moderator:
they look great, i can't wait to make mine an show them too you guys :D about the 405th logo, an update on that, i emailed about it but never got a reply, which deeply saddens me :(

Alex spartan177 said:
can you make one for me????

(Of course Im gonna pay for it xD)

I don't mind doing them. I already have the UNSCDF logo for dog tags available in my 4shared folder. It's on the first post but since I lknow people are lazy, here it is again http://www.4shared.com/file/147089668/9307d36a/Halo_DogTagFront.html.

Dog tags cost $8.99 for a one-sided and $9.99 for a two-sided dog tag. That's the cost for printing. The coupon that I used to have them cheaper expired on November 17th 2009. If another coupon comes up, I can flag it if someone wants to take advantage of it.

So anyone wants me to make some, I can come up with pricing. Or I can just make the source file available and your handle the printing of the dog tags for yourselves. I see no problems either way. If you want them fast, I suggest I provide you with the source file. I can be somewhat unrealiable... :(

Nox Umbra said:
Yeah your logo is a lot like mine. :D Oh and awesome dog tags. lol I take it you've been checking out my page.

My logo was designed when we (my sons and I) first got Halo 3 so it's just a case of great minds think alike. ;) I didn't get the logo from your page because I would have used your colors.

At Montreal Comic-con, I was wearing those with the a T-Shirt with the Canadian armor building logo printed on the shirt pocket. I thought it looked nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back