Vanquish

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

alright, so i got a game call Vanquish for Christmas, is a good game. but i cant seem to find any guns or armor from that game, is there any out there??

yeah i was looking for the same files... also got the game :) nintendude said he'll give me a copy of the 3d files but unfortunately i saw his account saying he was banned.... so... yeah, that's what happened

is it one of his files? because i have it and can re-distribute but only if i know that the original maker doesnt mind

alright, so i got a game call Vanquish for Christmas, is a good game. but i cant seem to find any guns or armor from that game, is there any out there??

I don't mean to disrespect but I believe you started quite a lot of threads but without much progress. Just wondering when are you going to show your complete suits.

is it one of his files? because i have it and can re-distribute but only if i know that the original maker doesnt mind

Nintendude was upset with a lot of the members here for many reasons and he kicked himself out. I would not recommend you distribute his files.

i know the basic situation surrounding nintendude, which is why i said i would need the permission from the creator of the file :) is he in fact the one who modeled the helmet?

I don't mean to disrespect but I believe you started quite a lot of threads but without much progress. Just wondering when are you going to show your complete suits.

Nintendude was upset with a lot of the members here for many reasons and he kicked himself out. I would not recommend you distribute his files.

why i havnt made a full set its cuz if the scaling part, its a lil hard for me. thats why. i know there a thread out there but i just dont understand it

yeah i find many of the scaling threads confusing, but then again i never have a problem with scaling, I just take a tape measure, measure the length the part should be on my body, input that number and see what the other dimensions come out as according to that, check to see if those are okay too or if i need to scale up or down and boom almost perfect scaling. I only have trouble with helmets :p

Hi Golem, I would be Nintendude's brother and while he's not coming back here, he told me that it's fine if you want to post up the file for the Vanquish suit 3D file. I have the file as well and can post it up if needed.
He might not be here anymore, but if any of you want to get in touch with him, he goes by the name PepMaster over on the RPF forums, and Vagabond on the Wolf Pack Elite and Obscurus Crusade sites. Right now his health is'nt too good so he probably won't reply to you right away, so give it a little bit of time for him to respond.
He's still nice, and still creates pepakura files (not by request anymore I think) but if you ask him for something I'm sure he'll help you out. He did'nt model the file, all he does is video game ripping which is where he got the Vanquish suit from.
If you want any of his current files you can get them from here. I hope this works.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8idupmudg88fy

well then if you guys want it thats all the permission i need :) pm me your email tankball and ill send it your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back