Vidmaster Recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else experiencing extreme lag when attempting Halo 3 and ODST multiplayer online campaign and firefight in the last 6 weeks?

Me and a friend aren't able to play campaigns together anymore due to some unknown reason. I don't want to sign up for a Vidmaster hunter team and find out we are wasting time with unknown cause(s) for lag. Reach and simple multiplayer matches are fine, so it is not router/360 settings, as far as I can figure out.

Yes, the proper ports are opened, router has been tried with game mode on/off, even tried with 360 in router DMZ zone; also tried unplugging EVERYTHING else from the router.

Anyway if I/we can figure this out, I would LOVE to get in on this for mutual benefit!!!

Its gone from being badly laggy to being ok during a match, that said last night the game just froze due to lag, and didnt start again.

Maybe bungie has shifted power from the servers to help the beta run smoothly.

Yeah, sunday 2pm gmt time for endure.

Im away this weekend so ill post here if im going to be late getting back, i apologize in advance if i am.

I got back a lot later than I expected at the weekend. So I didnt get on till about 6pm.

Sorry, we could set up another time to do endure if you want, I should have most of the coming weekend free.

Krallis said:
I got back a lot later than I expected at the weekend. So I didnt get on till about 6pm.

Sorry, we could set up another time to do endure if you want, I should have most of the coming weekend free.

Wait... it was supposed to be today?!!! or is it still tomorrow? (today is tuesday for me) you might be like a full day and 2 hours away but i highly doubt it.... but we're still on for tomorrow at the time?

thanks

EDIT: the time i posted this was 2:41 pm on tuesday according to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Im up for endure anytime on the weekends and later afternoon in the weekdays.

Hit me up with a friend request if you want to play.

Lmnospartan said:
Wait... it was supposed to be today?!!! or is it still tomorrow? (today is tuesday for me) you might be like a full day and 2 hours away but i highly doubt it.... but we're still on for tomorrow at the time?

thanks

EDIT: the time i posted this was 2:41 pm on tuesday according to me

Its tuesday (well 00:52am on wednesday) for me, but i only managed to post that today due to the site being down. I was going to try endure last weekend but i was back from being awwy later than expected so i did deja vu with Aaron, as he was online at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a date for endure.

This Saturday 29th.

11:55PM GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Use that to get a time near you.

I will be on at that time the first 4 people to be in a party with me on halo 3:$dst will be the ones who I do the achievement with. Do not leave, once your in, your in for the long haul.

If possible message here between now and then to let me know if your up for it.

Everyone welcome.

11:55PM GMT Sat 29th for Vidmaster: Endure

BE THERE!!

thtas freaking sweet, endure, awesome, wait, to much excitement. well im up for the challenge, Add me up. GT: S 039, yes there is space between the 'S' and the zero, not an letter "o", must people get that mistake, i usually play at night when i get home from work, around 10:00PM Pacific time zone (California) look forward to kicking some covenant ass with my fellow 405thers.

Ps, Tacos Rule!!!

Anyone Feel free to add me

GT same as my Forum Handle.

I need to do all 3 Vidmasters, but will be attempting "Annual" tonight between 7-10pm NZST (GMT+12).

Well like I said tomorrow at 11:55pm GMT ill be doing endure.

What with time zone differences it seems like everyone can only play at different times and its easier to just set a date and time.

Its quite late for me because I thought it would make it about sort of evening for people in America which is probably the biggest time difference.

Hey you might know me from the Halo:Sigma production team. I have recently started Fine-point Game Studios to handle Sigma the game and future game projects. I have seen your skills and would like you to join our team.
please email me at thejargable@yahoo.com

Thanks,
HarvestRecruit

(sorry for posting this in your thread but at this current time the forums won't allow me too message you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back