Visor And Electronics First

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcnd fx

first , great site very help full lots of masterfull work, and entertaining , I'm working on my electronics first ,due to the limits of my shop in new york [ fx shops in TX] , im starting with a 3 stage visor , the outer is a 3D from rob westerfield [ old joust kronie ] ... the inner is 2 way mirror film over clear vac sheet so the 2 lock together , so far ive ran el wire for the outer and will be putting in fio sheet as the center hud / i have an old p5 glove that i rewired for a cyberpunk video. that im going to be using to control the helm's "show effects" i mounted a window sensor on the glove [ so when i hold my gun it turns on and the red reticule turns on on the visor , just cheeky show stuff ..
'[attachment=8049:p2060004.JPG] tape is just to hold it together while working ........ At this point im just counting light points on the suit , i already have a dark blue el wire for the lower back ,, any Ideas welcome

dude that sounds bad ass, probely expesive but i would love to do something like that. how much would equipment like that cost?

SPARTAN1803 said:
dude that sounds bad ass, probely expesive but i would love to do something like that. how much would equipment like that cost?
thanx dude ,the el wire is real low cost , made by live wire lighting ,in ny .a plug and play unit starts at about 6 bucks the other stuff i have laying around , and got inspired

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at a con recently and some of the tech guys there mentioned live wire for the possible lighting of a suit. I would love to see how it could be used correctly. I second the need for a tutorial on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back