Visor

Status
Not open for further replies.
arbiter said:
soo im makeing a EOD helmet for holloween and how do you make the visor to stick

read stickies first
btw there is no WIP pics :S youre saying you will make one soon, if everyone would say that the foru would be spammed.
youre the 2nd i say it to today xD

so i guess this topic will be locked

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
read stickies first
btw there is no WIP pics :S youre saying you will make one soon, if everyone would say that the foru would be spammed.
youre the 2nd i say it to today xD

so i guess this topic will be locked

Although he hasn't read the stickies, he isn't saying 'omg i r makin teh armurzzz', so he doesn't need progress pictures.

Use the search feature if you have a question, since, chances are, someone has asked it before, and it was answered previously. If the stickies and search don't help, post a question in the Q&A thread in the sticky section of the Nood Forum, and someone will help you.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Although he hasn't read the stickies, he isn't saying 'omg i r makin teh armurzzz', so he doesn't need progress pictures.

Use the search feature if you have a question, since, chances are, someone has asked it before, and it was answered previously. If the stickies and search don't help, post a question in the Q&A thread in the sticky section of the Nood Forum, and someone will help you.

Even though he hasn't begun yet, this is still an indecision thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back