Visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostileGrady

So a little over a week ago I started my halo reach Spartan build. It's just the Mark V armor with MarkB helmet. I was wondering the best, and easiest way to do a visor for beginners?

Greetings and welcome to the 405th.
Quick and dirty visors for people who have a really tight budget can be made out of any coloured and relatively transparent plastic material you can get your hands on. Like plastic folder covers.
If you have some more funds you can get something like this:
Flexible Metallic Visor material or this:
NEW...HEX Pattern.......Flexible Visors..
Some people also like to use motorcycle helmet visors and cut those up to fit the helmet.

Greetings and welcome to the 405th.
Quick and dirty visors for people who have a really tight budget can be made out of any coloured and relatively transparent plastic material you can get your hands on. Like plastic folder covers.
If you have some more funds you can get something like this:
Flexible Metallic Visor material or this:
NEW...HEX Pattern.......Flexible Visors..
Some people also like to use motorcycle helmet visors and cut those up to fit the helmet.

Ditto

Try and find a one way motorcycle helmet from the thrift store. Those work perfectly and can run for pretty cheap. I also showed how to make one out of plexiglass if you think that would be a good option in my halo 5 recruit charred wip build.

Thank you both! I'm gonna try both of them out since I have a lot of money for this (save some with already having a ton of leftover caulk from working on a house, as well as having the the paint,sealer, and primer)

Another option for visors that I just found out about is this from Amazon. Punished Props and Evil Ted recommended it in some of their build videos. I haven't tried it out yet, but I think it might be what I go with when I need a visor.

Another option for visors that I just found out about is this from Amazon. Punished Props and Evil Ted recommended it in some of their build videos. I haven't tried it out yet, but I think it might be what I go with when I need a visor.
I actually bought one of those. Haven't used it yet though. It needs to be sprayed with a clear coat to seal it. The chrome colour can rub off if handled too much.

I actually bought one of those. Haven't used it yet though. It needs to be sprayed with a clear coat to seal it. The chrome colour can rub off if handled too much.

They had mentioned that in the video I saw, but I was still intrigued, given that it's a full face. And it is dark enough that it won't likely let any transparency happen. For me, that gives me a decent option for a reasonable price, since I rarely find visors at thrift stores around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back