Vizors Where do i get one ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatedRhyme713

Jr Member
Hey guys i have 5 sheets of eva foam on the way to start my quest of armour building

then i though i don't have a vizor

Where do i get one can't find them on eBay or amazon and no one in 405 is selling them :/

Thanks everyone ^_^

Motorcycle visors are all over Amazon and eBay. Just type motorcycle visor and you'll find more than enough.

Hey guys i have 5 sheets of eva foam on the way to start my quest of armour building

then i though i don't have a vizor

Where do i get one can't find them on eBay or amazon and no one in 405 is selling them :/

Thanks everyone ^_^

This honestly depends upon which helmet you're building. Some variants would require a motorcycle helmet visor, some might need you to create your own through vacuum-forming or heat-shaping some acrylic to the right shape.

This honestly depends upon which helmet you're building. Some variants would require a motorcycle helmet visor, some might need you to create your own through vacuum-forming or heat-shaping some acrylic to the right shape.

I agree with. It really depends upon what helmet you are building. Here's a link to IconProps on Etsy where I normally get my visors from:https://www.etsy.com/listing/193364395/flexible-metallic-visor-material?ref=shop_home_active_4
Works well with most helmet variants.

Ugh another few nights of research i was going to start small and build the helmet the build a poncho out of potato sacks the local farmer give me 10 its more than plenty XD i need to find a helmet to base it off a easy but cool one

Ugh another few nights of research i was going to start small and build the helmet the build a poncho out of potato sacks the local farmer give me 10 its more than plenty XD i need to find a helmet to base it off a easy but cool one

You're still going to need to be more specific about your desired helmet variant. Just saying 'I want to build a helmet' isn't too descriptive and leaves us struggling to give you the appropriate advice you'll need. However, I'm going to assume you're referring to the Halo 4 version of the Master Chief's helmet, in which case a standard motorcycle visor might suffice - HJC are a brand you may want to look into.

I'm going to assume you're referring to the Halo 4 version of the Master Chief's helmet, in which case a standard motorcycle visor might suffice - HTC are a brand you may want to look into.

I think Chernobyl meant HJC Helmet brand. Like this one here: http://www.amazon.com/HJC-Motorcycl...0USK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1314317376&sr=8-3

If you're not looking for the gold one then you can get them cheaper in other colors and brands.

Good luck. Don't forget to post pics!

I'd have had the poor guy hunting down cellphones until the end of time!
Hahaha! Indeed. Maybe he'd come up with some sweet android glass visor that hooks up to his cell phone. Lol.

Don't feel bad! I need you! I come across so many helpful posts that you've made. So Thank You! ;)

She did. She is a dumdum. She is now going to feel bad, edit her post, and then slink away in shame.

Thanks for the save, I'd have had the poor guy hunting down cellphones until the end of time!

Not to worry XD just seen the post again I'm looking to build a halo Reach NOBLE team helmet Im building it from Juns Helmet ^_^

I think Sean Bradley used to put hjc visors in his old MC helmets. Looked great.

I'm thinking about using a couple for an ODST visor...but idk.

his needlers are pretty good and affordable too, but thats kinda off topic I think his visors range from 2- 20$ I think he "would" sell odst visors for 5$, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back