Vote for Halo 3 and get Recon Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't affect (or is that effect? Stupid ingleiesh) me, but I still voted. Good luck if it affects(or effects) you.

errr recon doesnt come with flaming helmets i dont think. That's just a bungie thing that can be applied to any helmet.

yea flames are only for bungie its a special bungie chest. as for recon this would be fore the woots. im gunna tell everyone i know to vote.

Thats what we need alot of noobs running around with recon armor.It would go down like the hayabusa armor did.

baileyboys said:
Thats what we need alot of noobs running around with recon armor.It would go down like the hayabusa armor did.

yea that would be gay seein noobs running by with recon but it would be nice if you can achieve it through a hard whatever..use your imagination :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
TheUnamed said:
yea that would be gay seein noobs running by with recon but it would be nice if you can achieve it through a hard whatever..use your imagination :lol:

when people say "get your mind out of the gutter" when they refer to gutter, they mean my mind, because it is the gutter, and seeing as you said the word gay earlier in your post, its only correct to assume that getting recon will also require the lose of your ethics and lose of some other things too :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back