Voxelab Aries 3D Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH3TA

Anyone use or have an opinion about the Voxelab Aries 3D printer? I've never had or used a 3D printer but I definitely want to get into it. Is this a good printer or are there other options that would be better?

Thanks

Anyone use or have an opinion about the Voxelab Aries 3D printer? I've never had or used a 3D printer but I definitely want to get into it. Is this a good printer or are there other options that would be better?

Thanks
I'm sorry to see no one, including myself, has responded to your thread yet. I hope I'm not to late to help you out!

I haven't personally heard anything about this printer, I always recommend a Creality Ender Series printer for people that are new to 3D printers, mainly an Ender 3 Pro which is usually about 150 to 200$ on Amazon. I recommend getting something more on the simple side so there are less upgrades and such to troubleshoot through when trying to figure out print issues that are going to happen.

If this isn't something that strikes your fancy we do have a thread here on the 405th that has a ton of members printer setups!

What's Your Printer?

If you have any questions I'll try my best to help you with whatever I can!

I'm sorry to see no one, including myself, has responded to your thread yet. I hope I'm not to late to help you out!

I haven't personally heard anything about this printer, I always recommend a Creality Ender Series printer for people that are new to 3D printers, mainly an Ender 3 Pro which is usually about 150 to 200$ on Amazon. I recommend getting something more on the simple side so there are less upgrades and such to troubleshoot through when trying to figure out print issues that are going to happen.

If this isn't something that strikes your fancy we do have a thread here on the 405th that has a ton of members printer setups!

What's Your Printer?

If you have any questions I'll try my best to help you with whatever I can!
Thank you for your help. I'm looking into the Ender Series more as I definitely want a cheaper printer that also has good quality and can print ABS. Thank you again for the link to another thread.

Thank you for your help. I'm looking into the Ender Series more as I definitely want a cheaper printer that also has good quality and can print ABS. Thank you again for the link to another thread.
No problem, if you want to print ABS I would make sure whatever printer you get you can get or make an enclosure for it. I would also make sure wherever you put it has a lot of airflow or can be vented due to the fumes it gives off.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a printer that works for you!

No problem, if you want to print ABS I would make sure whatever printer you get you can get or make an enclosure for it. I would also make sure wherever you put it has a lot of airflow or can be vented due to the fumes it gives off.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a printer that works for you!
Cool thanks I knew about the enclosure but not the ventilation. Thanks again for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back