Walmart shenanigens

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hid in the clothes racks at walmart and when people walked by i whispered pick meeeeee. i still kinda feel bad for the old lady.

I'll go bother my friend at work, he'll get annoyed and not know it's me. then I'll raid KFC, meijers, walmart, and the goodwill.

one time i got my friend kiked out for throwing one of those giant balls at him hehe it was like 4 years ago tho...

How about having a wrestling match with my brother, setting up a track around the store and racing to be first to lap around the store, and climbing one of the racks and going to sleep on a futon :D .

Robogenisis said:
How about having a wrestling match with my brother, setting up a track around the store and racing to be first to lap around the store, and climbing one of the racks and going to sleep on a futon :D .

O please dont do that I work in a Walmart and when i saw people doing this the only thing who go in my mind is how I can put is head on a stick (it's not a attack to any one I just had a bad day).

Last edited by a moderator:
(well its not at wal-mart but....)my cuz works at target...whenever i go there with him working, i drop something on the floor, and tell him to pick it up...its funny if you get it ( do YOU ever see a employee at target constantly picking up things after a customer supposedly [drops] it on the floor)well it was funny to me.

Spartan1105 said:
(well its not at wal-mart but....)my cuz works at target...whenever i go there with him working, i drop something on the floor, and tell him to pick it up...its funny if you get it ( do YOU ever see a employee at target constantly picking up things after a customer supposedly [drops] it on the floor)well it was funny to me.

Strange..My walmart never picks things up..even stuff they drop..

They brought in a bunch of HDTV's boxed up and the person thought he could cut a corner on a shelf with a 90 degree turn...the result was hilarious but the guy was...unaware..I heard nearly every TV in that thing break..he put them back up and put them on the shelves...THATS why I hate walmart..

I used to hide in the clothes with a halloween mask on and would jump out at people..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back