Hasbro Clone Trooper Helmet, Cheap At Target/walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice198

Hey guys, this is mostly for the star wars fans out there, after just sittin on my comp, Fitz logged on, and showed me this helmet he got from wally-mart (i think) and it was a clonetrooper helmet made by hasbro for 25 dollahs. And he said it was good quality for the price, and if your speakin with Fitz about starwars stuff, you can bet it has to be decent.
So now, I just have to have my mommma take me to the store to get mahself one.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3098930
Thats the link for it at ToysRUs. Looks pretty good, what do you guys think? - Ice

j0ey0x said:
sweet that would be something i would buy!
Geez, someone didnt wait to post on my thread lol. I was expecting to wait like 10-15 minutes for a reply, i refresh the page and theres a reply. Goodness. Anways... the only thing ive heard about the mic in it though, is that it doesnt change your voice, it just adds static, and the sayings it has, are, what from ive heard, were okay. - Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
The visor is huge! The movies are nowhere near that thick.

I'm sticking with making my own.

The big visors so little kids dont run into trafic.

What are you going to use for a visor on yours?

ive got one of these. quickly brought it home and modded it out paint wise.

its pretty large ont eh inside, but the voice box sucks. its not as good as the optimus prive version by the same company which makes you sound like Jigsaw "from Saw"

want pics?

colmon_9 said:
The big visors so little kids dont run into trafic.

What are you going to use for a visor on yours?
True, we don't want the little ones running at a car thinking it's a hail-fire droid.

I am unsure of the visor, mine is still in it's sculpting stages.

lol i got mine at target a couple days ago.:lol: Really annoying to assemble though. And yes, the visor is pretty big. So, I'm going to have to fix that on my helmet. Otherwise, this thing is actually pretty cool. Doesn't really change your voice though. All it really does is add some static in the back round. I also painted it to resemble the blue arc trooper helmet scheme.

you can tell by the way the eye part of the visor is that this is from the anamated movie, not from the live action episode 2

Ever since I got this helmet, I've been wondering. Is it possible to convert this helmet into an Episode III Clone trooper helmet?

Spartan 061 said:
No, you would have to sand inches and add inches

061 is correct. since ive made my own ep3 helmet, I can officially say, this one isnt even close.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Hmm, Actually, I wonder if you could build up the bottom visor edges to make it more realistic

you coudl but it will look "tall"

unfortunately youd have to build the top section under teh brow as well. prolly a half inch or so

So would the helmet make you sound like Temuera Morrison?
----------------------------

Edit - Just read Spartan 270's post, and I guess it doesn't. Bummer, his voice is cool.

DSCF0114.jpg

heres mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back