War Machine Armor. Iron Man 2 The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Had to put down everything that I was working on for this. I know you all have seen it by now. The Iron Man 2 War Machine. Its a thing of beauty. It's big, bulky, and sexy just like me :lol . I feel that its tankish look will be perfect for me just Like the Iron Man Heavy Artillery was.

I'm also going to re due some of my Heavy Artillery parts with some of the War Machine parts. If some of you guys dont know what is the Heavy Artillery. It was my last Iron Man suit.

l_94c8d8842dbc4e96bdf17f0884178f64.jpg

l_025bd083a76b475e962f40d7d1ab3829.jpg

l_312025863f5e46898d9249eadd5ea41e.jpg

The War Machine Helmet is 85% done.

l_f4878a26d456476a937cd6981d7b124d.jpg

l_bc0cc75633634b809541d978e9f3b333.jpg

As you can see it has a few imperfections.

I will start on the chest Later today. So stay on the look out for updates.

37A.jpg

Should be another great build.

You and MasterLee collab on the helmets right? Just wondering whose handy work that was, it's impressive.

Looks really good, can't wait to see the armor start to shape up. There seems to be some symmetry issues with the right eye(left to the viewer of the image) though, almost looks like he's lifting his eyebrow or something.

Jonny said:
Should be another great build.

You and MasterLee collab on the helmets right? Just wondering whose handy work that was, it's impressive.

Yes Lee is a good friend of mines. He is also making a Iron Man 2 war machine armor. So we are helping each other on the helmet. We will make a mold of it when its perfect. We are going to rock Comic Con next year. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancin_Fool said:
Looks really good, can't wait to see the armor start to shape up. There seems to be some symmetry issues with the right eye(left to the viewer of the image) though, almost looks like he's lifting his eyebrow or something.

Thank you I also notice. Im going to work on a more intimidating look for the helmet. So the two sides of the face will be fixed

great work !!! so are you and masterle working on the one helmet together or are you both working on a helmet each because you and masterle posted the same helmet pic

Man, seeing this makes me want to drop the helm from the first movie that i made.

Were you thinking about adding that chain gun to one of the shoulders? Also, how much does the outfit weigh?

papasmurf said:
great work !!! so are you and masterle working on the one helmet together or are you both working on a helmet each because you and masterle posted the same helmet pic

we are working on the helmet together. We plan on making a mold of it when we are done.

I love following your stuff Black, it is awesome. Have you picked up the January 2010 issue of Iron Man Requiem?

It's a "catch you up if you didn't know" comic but it has images of many of the Iron Man suits as well as a some pretty cool break away images.

Ok everybody. I finally got something done for my War Machine Suit. It's only the front part of the chest. It's a small update but it will give you an Idea of how mighty this thing will look. I'm Taking my time on this suit. I want it to look 100% to the movie.

100_1602.jpg

100_1603.jpg

As you can see This Suit will be huge. I what to give it that bulletproof look.

Just Look how big it is when compared to the front chest of the Iron Man Heavy Artillery

100_1605.jpg

I Like the way its coming out. I will work on it some more today. I hope to put up some more updates later on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back