War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
helmet was movie accurate by Dungbeetle(kinda not finish yet with the eye)...

thanks Superman extreme..

by the way juice i don't know how to make struts from pep designer... is it posible for you to make struts and label them(eg, for bell, for torso...etc...)maybe it's too much...

i'll find it how somehow...LOL

again thanks....

got to prepare for my work...

I just made a random observations of the War Machine drawings that i thought was pretty cool, and if somehow incorporated into a real suit with servos and what not would be sweet! Check it out.

The parts in red actually rise out of the suit and rotate outward, exposing a butt load of rockets. I dont know if you all knew that already, but i thought it was neat! also, the shoulder bell appears to slide on some sort of track system which probably helps with smoother travel

I would love to see someones suit be able to do that stuff. anywho, thats my observation.

That would be cool. I'm going to automate the minigun on mine so that would add icing to the cake. I can add support struts in the models, but it would be just as easy to throw some cardboard struts in there until I can get them done. Just look at the model in pep and brace it up accordingly.

@juice

i know you are busy, but...

are you going to modify the biceps ,or i just have to use the one from dungbeetle?

and are you going to modify the helmet from the first post? or it is the final version?

i mean... there's a lot of difference from the Mark3 version...

This is going to be a completely new model entirely. New everything. The first helmet wasn't as good as I would have liked it to been. I did it kinda fast in Metasequoia and all the new stuff is being done in Max. I was just using dungbeetles to show what it looked like with a helmet in the render. I'm off to a late start tonight, but should have the abs done before morning. I can't go to work in the snow so YEAH! more modeling time. :D

thanks for the fast reply juice... i almost print the biceps... LOL

i'm looking forward to more great model of yours...

This is by far my favorite topic to follow. Great models being done and getting to see folks assemble them almost the very next day! Very inspiring!

Drgnfyre4 said:
This is by far my favorite topic to follow. Great models being done and getting to see folks assemble them almost the very next day! Very inspiring!

...you mean the very first minute...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Drgnfyre4 said:

this is the topic that gets left up on my computer while life needs me to do things.

Oh SNOW! Haha. I don't think it's going to be real bad. This is confusing. Your inspiration is inspiring me to inspire the inspired. ??? :D

The ab plates are uploaded now. I had to guesstimate it a little on the sides so it may not be 100% accurate. I think it turned out pretty good, but that's for the masses to decide. Have fun! I'm tired. Let me know if the cod or arms should be started next. Later!

JUICE said:
Oh SNOW! Haha. I don't think it's going to be real bad. This is confusing. Your inspiration is inspiring me to inspire the inspired. ??? :D

The ab plates are uploaded now. I had to guesstimate it a little on the sides so it may not be 100% accurate. I think it turned out pretty good, but that's for the masses to decide. Have fun! I'm tired. Let me know if the cod or arms should be started next. Later!

I'd say the arms , since the forearms look complicated (or maybe its just me) , you might want to get them out of the way

Cant wait to see the arms! this is like christmas all over again, opening up new presents in pepakura designer every couple of days!

wow.....nice unfolds and peps.......im really looking forward to the rest....mainly the legs

any idea when the legs will be modeled or pepped

Ok. I guess I'll start working on the arms. Thanks again dubean.

punky---- I'm trying to work from the top down, so the legs will be made after the upper body is finished. The helmet will be last though.

Great dubean.

I'm gonna start this build on monday since its a holiday here. I should catch up to Le yo ra by wed or so. I think this project needs another tester ASAP : )

I am just happy to be a part of this War Machine! This really is very fun and exciting getting new pieces every few days! SO glad i accidentally found this forum.

Keep up the good work guys!

Im anxious to see your build start Superman!

Ill start mine soon too.. At least the pepping part. No money for resin right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back