War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
llinformerll said:
I was always wondering why the Marvel Select figure doesnt have the shoulder rockets. But I finally found out why. Because its a hidden weapon. Look at War Machine's left shoulder.

gallery_18537_2118_59445.jpg

It opens from that bulky colar piece.

Does that mean your gonna have to remake the chest, JUICE?

thats a good eye. i KNEW the shoulder pieces would open up somehow. and i noticed the missile launcher was on the concepts but not the revealed armor so far. i couldnt put two and two together tho. now i want to see how it comes out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Goosebot 5000 said:
thats a good eye. i KNEW the shoulder pieces would open up somehow. and i noticed the missile launcher was on the concepts but not the revealed armor so far. i couldnt put two and two together tho. now i want to see how it comes out!!!

I think its gonna open the same way the shoulder heat-seeking bullets in the first movie.

Hey guys.. found some great reference pictures of the whole suit.. including multiple angles of the suit.. please note they are the figure.. but the detail is there.

10mar15_iron_1.jpg

10mar15_iron_2.jpg

10mar15_iron_3.jpg

10mar15_iron_4.jpg

10mar15_iron_5.jpg

10mar15_iron_6.jpg

10mar15_iron_7.jpg

10mar15_iron_8.jpg

10mar15_iron_11.jpg

10mar15_iron_12.jpg

10mar15_iron_9.jpg

JUICE You're GREAT!

After i finish the Mark III I will start immediately the War Machines, thank you so much, and a GREAT thanks to all the guys who unfolded the pep files! :)

I don't know about the rest of you. But I am supppper stoked to see what JUICE has created for the boot covers, neck and shoulder weapons!!!! The wait is killing me!

ironerd said:
I don't know about the rest of you. But I am supppper stoked to see what JUICE has created for the boot covers, neck and shoulder weapons!!!! The wait is killing me!

yep..i'm feeling the same way...can't wait for more...lol

although busy,(3 hours a week only for the suit)slowly i'm fiberglassing the rest of the suit and refining the details, sorry but no pix yet, i want to post it with paint,hehe

i also expect that villains from war machine will be built, like those robot-like army that surrounds them in the trailer... we can't have an iron man/war machine without a villain to against their way... showing here in the Philippines of the movie is on april 30,darn too early...

hehe . . . i expected it to be on May...

Ok guys here are some updates sorry took so long but this is what I have done the 2nd time around since mad x girlfriend like to break things. I'm still working on the bottom part of the chest thats why is missing. enjoy and I only made one shoulder cause im going to cast this. What about the forearms? you guys think they should be bigger?

0317101804.jpg

0317101803.jpg

0317101807.jpg

ya I was doing some bondo work when my buddy was putting the stuff together lol. Wanted to let it dry and sand it while he snapped some pics. You guys think the arms should be bigger? they look kinda small

Agreed on the forearms needing to be a bit bigger, that's at the normal 1.9 scale eh?

Also, that mannequin-esque thing, while it seems like it'd be immensely helpful, is absolutely terrifying!. It's like Rhodey the headless war machine is coming FOR REVENGE!

man all the costumes on here are all TIGHT!!! keep up the good work everyone, never know we might want to feature you on our magazine ;) (we are looking for someone to help us with making the iron man and war machine costume, not painted, just all put together, we are working on a storyline for a short film we want to make "iron man vs war machine") if anyone is interested in helping us message us for all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back