War Machine Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_982917c249914ed1808ef2ff8c75df76.jpg

Hello everyone My name is Sean. Alot of people might know me by my Iron Man heavy artillery. I wanted to do something different. Iron Man 2 is coming out in a few months and as we all know by now Tony Stark Sports the new Mark 4. And it seem that they may be a second suit The Mark 5 ( seen above ). I wanted to be the first one to tackle the Mark 5 before any one else.

But this suit wont only just be a Mark 5. It will be a Heavy Artillery suit. And not just any Heavy Artillery. It is my own design of what I call the Mark 5 version of The War Machine Heavy Artillery. I hope that every one follows my progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any one don't know whats the Heavy Artillery. Let me show you guys.

THIS IS MY IRON MAN HEAVY ARTILLERY

l_8a7d5f5825604f5398d89b35a08ec2a2.jpg

sean.jpg

zxgf.jpg

zyutryerdr.jpg

zd-1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I have so far with the War Machine Heavy Artillery

WARNING!!! YOU WILL SEE SOME FATNESS LOL :D

100_0516.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0536.jpg

100_0534.jpg

The Gatling Guns

100_0572.jpg

100_0596.jpg

The Helmets and the design for them

zxdfb.jpg

2009-09-16_202319-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
See...just when i thought i could at least have the noob section to myself with my iron man costume, along comes this guy and takes the spotlight as always.....haha

nice work on the chest piece. Are you doing any other parts from scratch as well? Cant wait to see more of it!!

(sits in corner crossing fingers "please let me get into spot 51 in the elite section before he finishes this one....GAH!!)

I can't wait to see what you build!!! The last one was unearthly. Definitely watching this topic.

Have any official pics of the new armor been released?

I loved your Heavy artillery suit and I am pumped to see how this one will turn out. Any chance you could hook me up with a link to that helmet file?

Thanx to my homeboy Master Le. My War Machine Heavy Artillery Helmet is coming out beautiful. Tell me what you think

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting ready for Iron Man 2. The big show down.

l_ad56232deee34611b85767655e849d4d.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the War Machine Heavy Artillery Helmet

( My Friend's camera is blurry )

zdfxsf.jpg

fxgj.jpg

dfdzg.jpg

Absolutely beautiful work. I especially love the damage effects on your HA Iron Man.

I look forward to seeing your War Machine roll off of the line and into action!

Tafumi said:
Absolutely beautiful work. I especially love the damage effects on your HA Iron Man.

I look forward to seeing your War Machine roll off of the line and into action!

For the war machine H.A I'm not going to put any battle damage. It's going to be shiny :D

Starx said:
See...just when i thought i could at least have the noob section to myself with my iron man costume, along comes this guy and takes the spotlight as always.....haha

nice work on the chest piece. Are you doing any other parts from scratch as well? Cant wait to see more of it!!

(sits in corner crossing fingers "please let me get into spot 51 in the elite section before he finishes this one....GAH!!)

Starx if you think I'm trouble you should check out my friend. his one is the "Iron Man Mkv Extremis Movie Version Build" lol

I'm also lazy. I wont be finish for a long time lol

Thanx to Master Le. I have an up date for you all today. My Brand new Iron Man and War Machine Heavy Artillery Helmets.

l_c58f57ad0f13438f8a7c95e70ea2303a.jpg

l_b6b72d1add5b4e5a9d0db8f22e9eaa8b.jpg

l_43de53ed801f4052886f1e58083206b6.jpg

jgtsxdf.jpg

zud.jpg

l_8026b27c2a384e9eafbc87b5c1d4087c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back