WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little different job... I can "prepare" it to be more pep friendly but it will need to be with some minor details in certain pieces and just added later details by hand in bondo time.

Just tell me if you want me to try ;)

sure, give it a try!!! and btw the missilepod goes on the right side.

im working on the 3d forearm and its been a pain in the ...... to make the guns!!!!
ill see if i can finish em' by monday.

if anyone has some pics i could use that show the joint between the forearm and the elbow please post them on this thread.

im working on the 3d forearm and its been a pain in the ...... to make the guns!!!!
ill see if i can finish em' by monday.

if anyone has some pics i could use that show the joint between the forearm and the elbow please post them on this thread.

The forearm should atach with upper arm by pivot point, the elbow I designed it´s only to cover that pivot point. If you can check my Iron Man thread you´ll figure out what I want to say, it´s same system i did with my IM arm, and works pretty well ^^

The forearm should atach with upper arm by pivot point, the elbow I designed it´s only to cover that pivot point. If you can check my Iron Man thread you´ll figure out what I want to say, it´s same system i did with my IM arm, and works pretty well ^^

can you post the link to the thread? it would save me a lot of work looking for it.
i found a 3d model of the mk 3 and got an idea for the joint so i putted it on the forearm and looks promising ill be mailing you the model so you an edit the gun cause im getting frustrated making the details of the gun.

BTW is your iron man file named ironman rigged or something like that? cause i dont remember were i found it, but its the one i used for the pivot point in the arm.

can you post the link to the thread? it would save me a lot of work looking for it.
i found a 3d model of the mk 3 and got an idea for the joint so i putted it on the forearm and looks promising ill be mailing you the model so you an edit the gun cause im getting frustrated making the details of the gun.

BTW is your iron man file named ironman rigged or something like that? cause i dont remember were i found it, but its the one i used for the pivot point in the arm.

Here is direct link http://www.therpf.com/f24/spanish-iron-man-costume-wip-hands-released-76175/

Some pics of legs pivoting (same system)

And for second question it´s nope ;)

Hola Zabana, si no veo el link en TheRPF no me percato que sabes hablar español, oye este trabajo de War Machine esta excelente, y la Mark III esta de la misma forma.
Espero cuando tenga algunas dudas me puedas ayudar.
Saludos.

Good to see u guys! I am new one in this board actualy this day. ha ah

and i love your work man. i very nice hope to see update soon.

ps. can i ask in the first page i didn't see the file for gounlet and leg. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back