• Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Similarly, this picture sums up how I feel regarding this thread XD

1038ArmBears.jpg

Does any one know anything along the lines of making it rain or men being pregnant? Both are possible I would just like more research done. I cannot find nething more on each subject. My class calls me Insane but the physics teacher agrees with me. They require proof that I cannot provide. Indians use to burn silver during rain dances to make it rain. Burning silver sent ionized particals into the air allowing moisture to form around them hence causing rain.

NCAR researchers flew into the Mexican rain clouds in a Piper Cheyenne twin-engine turboprop airplane, equipped with wing-mounted racks carrying 24 hygroscopic flares and an instrument package to measure basic cloud physics indicators. The flares spewed salted smoke into the moisture-rich updrafts entering the clouds from below. The tiny particles (a mixture of sodium, magnesium, and calcium chlorides) attracted and absorbed the surrounding water vapor to more readily create large drops heavy enough to fall out as rain.

I dont have much on the pregnant man other than http://www.malepregnancy.com/ .

Any thing is appreciated. Try to cite your sources and pull them from well known scientists or websites <exp. NASA>

Thanks ~ 118

as for making it rain. farmers do it all the time especially when they are in an area that doesn't get running water

That website you posted was a rather amusing hoax a while back (much like the bonsai kittens that stirred people up a few years ago) researchers have caused ectopic pregnancies in male rats. I don't know what the point would be though. Im sure they have a reason for the research otherwise the researchers ethics committee wouldn't allow them to do it.

Spartan-118 said:
supertaco how though.
i saw it on the history channel, they attach a buttload of special flares to the back of the wings light them and fly around, just like you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back