weapon help and armor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer34210

can some one explain to me how to measure your head chest groin arms legs ect or if theres a tut on how to measure your self plz link me. like do i measure around my head is and how long like length and width of my head or what. i think i know how to measure my groin like around my back and front right and arms should be easy just wrap it around but i dont know about my head plz help me ty.

please and thank you in advanced.

no worries dude. i dunno, but you can always rename this thread and use it as you work in progress thread for your new suit. ;)

yea will i am having a hard time using pepakura due to i cant get the links in the downloads database to work but and the guns kind of look weird cause pepakura didn't put it in like a cut out like it did with the armor. and i am having a hard time scaling it cause either thoe i make it the right size it still wount fit in the boxes fully it takes 19 pages. but i can get the other armor peices from the tutorial on how to make the armor but still whats the point of a armor with out guns and stuff to accualy make it a real deal so you think you can hookup me up with some gun models that accualy alot of people use.

yea i may have to get some help cause after i unfolded it, it still looks a bit weird to me like do you just cut out and put it on cardboard or something or what.... be helpful if theres a tut on how to make the weapons. oh yea i downloaded a pack and the pistol kind of looks weird and is there any store that probley sells thees guns for costume add ons??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back