Well Our computer crashed... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

Yea so it crashed... I haven't been on because of that but we got a new one and it's all set up now... Couldn't get my pictures but I'm glad I saved them on here... Time to get the back now... :)

So it just crashed and you chucked it and got a new one? lol..

PFFFFFFT Rich people..:p

Did it make a beep beep, then a boop, then did it go kapoot?

Lucky you on getting a new computer. A couple of days ago, I was writing in word, and I'd done about a page and a bit, saving every so often. It then froze, and when I rebooted it, I'd lost all but a paragraph of my story. I hate Windows. And my computer.

helios said:
Lucky you on getting a new computer. A couple of days ago, I was writing in word, and I'd done about a page and a bit, saving every so often. It then froze, and when I rebooted it, I'd lost all but a paragraph of my story. I hate Windows. And my computer.

Linux/GNU FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
helios said:
Word sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm.. well then i guess i really dident crash my friends computer...but he thought i did i was :lol:

and he was all :mad: (I made a cheapy virus on his compy that makes it looks like its crashed) then afterwards, the trojan horse he used to have on his computer came back...
good times, good times...

We're not rich... :\... We just needed a new one anyways... and we needed a new one urgent... :\...

Hm...

I would strongly advise running weekly 'security checks' to be safe. AVG and Ad-aware are both free programmes I would reccommend, as well as whatever other safety checks you have running.

It probably would also be wise to do a fortnightly 'full sweep' of your computer - defragment, recompiling, virus, adware, spyware... make sure it's clean. You can also prolong your unit's life by keeping it clean and away from sources of dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back