Werewolf7171's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioactiV777 said:
Woah man, be really careful wen sanding through the fiberglass, I know its fine to kinda sand through it, but on my first helmet, I started sanding through and it just wore through.
Yeah I know, I figured that out when I almost went through! But I figured as long as I don't go through I can always go back and add some more fiberglass behind it for support, but thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I have made and embedded the straps in to the fiberglass. It turned out pretty good it ins't quiet perfect because the front slides down a little when I attach them, so I need to modify the top back straps and it will be perfect. I also have some pictures of the chest and helmet together, and I have to say it looks pretty good, though the chest might be a bit to large I think it will look proportionate once I finish all of the armor. I still have some bondo touch up and smoothing to do but other than that this is what I have done so far. So tell me what you think.

Pictures:

Front
P1060023.jpg

Back
P1060024.jpg

Straps
P1060026.jpg

P1060025.jpg

Chest and helmet together
(Sorry they aren't the best quality pictures, I couldn't get the lighting right)
P1060029.jpg

P1060030.jpg

With a little more work like you said I think you'll have a nice looking set of armor. That will be another one for the completed set thread. Good job!

Zaso117 said:
The scale looks excellent. Nice job
Okay so the scale is good, thats good to know, I guess I just though it was big cause I'm thin and being inside a chest piece that is scaled for someone who is 6'5", and the piece having master chief's proportions, it just doesn't fit like you think it should. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back