What Are Valley Folds And That Other Kind Of Fold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the stickies....The Valleys fold towards you and the mountains fold away from you. There are no other folds.

Ithica

Questions like this tell us that you really didn't read the stickies, despite your claims to the contrary.

*sigh!*

Im sick off noobs not reading the stickies. mabey we should make that on their page as the first thing they must read.

spaz47 said:
I'm sick of noobs not reading the stickies. Maybe we should make that on their page as the first thing they must read.

And I'm sick of bad spelling.

:)

We're a big family, no need to get harsh. Parents don't lash out at their kids every time they make a mistake, no matter how repetitive it is (unless they're poopy parents). Anywho, the interweb calls. TALLY HO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ithica said:
The Valleys fold towards you and the mountains fold away from you. There are no other folds.

You forgot the infamous flat fold. The ancient Pepakura mystics spoke in the legends of a master who will one day perfect the flat fold, defying conventional technique and simple logic. His scoring skills will shatter the limitations of paper models, he will fold pepakura into iself and create a new dimesion alltogether. His mastery of paper and folding will change the course of humanity. Heard of 'Wyld Stallyns'?

wyld_stallyns.jpg

Yep, it's kinda like that.

Oh, and every time I said 'He' ... it might very well be a chick.

:eek:

....Sean...you have just totally changed my outlook on life. Truly a dutiful student of the pepakura can fold themselves into a pocket of pure enlightenment! :eek:

But how do they look (dotted lines). Mountain folds look like this right? ........
And valley like this: ._._._._

Am I correct? I am just about to make a plasma grenade so I need to know...
thanks

spartanX18 said:
But how do they look (dotted lines). Mountain folds look like this right? ........

thanks
you are correct be carfule on the plasma grenade though threr trickey towards the end

spartanX18 said:

thanks

You are correct sir!

And Sean, that was so lolzy

Brothers Darkness said:
You are correct sir!

And Sean, that was so lolzy

Using only the power of your mind, er keyboard and mouse, you can transform the way the valley and mountain folds look. I change my mountains to look like this ---------, and my vallys look like this ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back