What do Elites eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does it matter?

i remeber while reading the book "the flood" they metioned some sort of rations, i dont remeber what it was called tho

prolly other covenant cuz at the begining of halo 2 in the cutscene the brutes want to eat the arbiter but so do the jackles so it ,,,to me seems like they are all in each others food chain

But what do elites eat? since they have teeth but what you guys read was grunt rations we do not know really what the elites eat?we need adam to help us

They have sharp teeth, which mainly suggests that they are carnivores, another piece of evidence is their large build, the protein required to fulfill that nutrition balance must obviously mean a large amount of protein, They most likely eat a liquid food ration since the technology is advanced, or they eat animals, but not each other, since they are more "civilized" then the other races.

Ironcobra3000 said:
They have sharp teeth, which mainly suggests that they are carnivores, another piece of evidence is their large build, the protein required to fulfill that nutrition balance must obviously mean a large amount of protein, They most likely eat a liquid food ration since the technology is advanced, or they eat animals, but not each other, since they are more "civilized" then the other races.

i agree

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered if Grunts would make good pets, once you take away their plasma pistol or needler, they'd make really freaking cool pets!

actually damien i think i can still do it ill have to ask one of my friends if it sounds right, im pretty good at training my voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back