What Is The Best Weapon To Use At The Game Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvt103

I want to get other peoples opinion of what weapon I should make so I can use at the game release :gun1: :gun3: :gun5: :gun2: :gun1: :gun4: :gun5: :gun3: :gun1: WAR!!! :starwars: :fencing: :starwars: :fencing:

I'm gonna be usin the AR for the first few games. Even if it sucks, I owe that gun gratitude.

I hope that if you live in the US, you paint the tip of the barrels on your guns orange, because even though they don't fire, security might be dumb and think they're real guns.
I'm not gonna take my guns to Best Buy when I pick up my pre-order copy.

Do you mean playing the game, or when you show up in costume to pick up your copy at the game store?

im not gonna be there. its a tuesday and i'll be at school. :( but if i was i'd bring my plasma grenade. witch reminds me brb gtg make it XD

Damien said:
(cough) cut school (cough cough)

that is what i am doing, i get out at 12 ne ways

i get out at 3:15 but im not gonna cut school. my parents would know. and i dont wanna get detention. plus i dont have a 360 my brother in law dus. im goin to his house on the friday of that week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
i get out at 3:15 but im not gonna cut school. my parents would know. and i dont wanna get detention. plus i dont have a 360 my brother in law dus. im goin to his house on the friday of that week.

:S man i would sooo double up some magnums and everybody would be like....''oh god'' ''lets get out of his way'' haha its just my opinion.....just to bring the thread back on the topic

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always just go after school, I'm sure that if you had something made, they'd appreciate it. At least I kno Gamestop will. All the free publicity they're getting.

In my opinion, either the M6D Pistol or AR would be the best ones to carry around. They're among some of the most easily recognizable weapons from the games... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back