What Is The Proportionate Ratio For The Stomach Plate (from Mark V Armor) And The Biceps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartanX18 said:
Read this-the proportionate scaling sticky

If you read the above sticky you know about the proportionate ratio scale strategy is, but it didn't supply the ratio for the stomach plate on mark 5 armor or the biceps--and what is the part of the armor "C.O.D"?

First off the COD piece is the piece that covers your crotch
second the way I scaled my peices was to look at a model of what you are building and see where it starts and stops on them. Then measure yourself to the same points. Adjust the size in pep so that the measurements are the same. I would possibly add a couple of centimeters to your thigh calf and belt peices so that they fit you all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartanX18 said:
If you read the above sticky you know about the proportionate ratio scale strategy is, but it didn't supply the ratio for the stomach plate on mark 5 armor or the biceps--
That's because near the bottom of the post, it says it only applies to Robo's files and they're the Mark VI armor, not Mark V.

Damn r u serious? So if it ain't one of robos posts I can't do that? I thought that was only for the gloves...
Which comes to the conclusion of HOW DO I MAKE M ARMOR FIT ME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE A TUTORIAL VID OR SOMTHIN!!!!!!!!

spartanX18 said:
Damn r u serious? So if it ain't one of robos posts I can't do that? I thought that was only for the gloves...
Which comes to the conclusion of HOW DO I MAKE M ARMOR FIT ME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE A TUTORIAL VID OR SOMTHIN!!!!!!!!
Didn't you check your other threads? Someone posted a video on how to do the scaling. You should really start reading other people's threads, as well as yours.

Ral Partha said:
Didn't you check your other threads? Someone posted a video on how to do the scaling. You should really start reading other people's threads, as well as yours.

Sorry I guess I am bein kinda lazy, but can u post the link?

spartanX18 said:
Sorry I guess I am bein kinda lazy, but can u post the link?
Sorry but no. You should know where to find your own thread. I'm sorry for sounding very harsh and terse but unless you want other people to start coming down on you hard, you better start doing some work on your own. We're here to guide people in armor making, not spoon-feeding anyone.

Ral Partha said:
Sorry but no. You should know where to find your own thread. I'm sorry for sounding very harsh and terse but unless you want other people to start coming down on you hard, you better start doing some work on your own. We're here to guide people in armor making, not spoon-feeding anyone.

I can't find it!!! Just post the link or tell me what section I would find it in!

405th !=
holding_hands.jpg

I mean seriously, this isn't rocket science.

spartanX18 said:
I can't find it!!! Just post the link or tell me what section I would find it in!
Where do you go to create your threads? It's there and your name's on it under Topic Starter.

just search for scaling threads also you could try measuring your body such as from elbow to top of shoulder then that should give you approximate sizes for pieces

Ral Partha said:
That's because near the bottom of the post, it says it only applies to Robo's files and they're the Mark VI armor, not Mark V.

The only model that is ROBOGENISIS sensitive is the HD Handplate; not everything else. You can use any other model you want with the Gauntlets, Shoulders, Chest/Back, etc. Just the Handplates are measured with ROBO's model only. And, yes this is just for MKVI.

I also have a "Sizing Tutorial" on my YouTube channel that lists the 2 points to measure for each armor piece. Check it out if the equation isn't working out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back