"What Is This, Another Skull"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedrick

Jr Member
When I was playing campaign with my two brothers to find the skulls I some how found fourteen of them instead of just the thirteen it was really weird I found it in the stage "Cortana" if you go into that big room where you can fall off easily and where you are suppose to blow or do something to that big pillar in the middle. There is a extra skull on that level all they way on the top of the ledges you have to jump on to the little things sticking out of the walls to get up there then it is on one of the thin ledges poking out from the bigger ledges that go around. it didn't do anything special I don't think and it didn't show anything on my list of skulls either. Maybe it dose something and maybe I didn't notice but I just wanted to share this with you guys.

I am sorry for posting this topic twice if you may close this topic this would be great I am terribly sorry.

silvercookie said:
you are suppose to blow or do something to that big pillar in the middle

omg i almost died laughing.

laughing at what? o_O pshhh "wierdo" lol jk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedrick said:
When I was playing campaign with my two brothers to find the skulls I some how found fourteen of them instead of just the thirteen it was really weird I found it in the stage "Cortana" if you go into that big room where you can fall off easily and where you are suppose to blow or do something to that big pillar in the middle. There is a extra skull on that level all they way on the top of the ledges you have to jump on to the little things sticking out of the walls to get up there then it is on one of the thin ledges poking out from the bigger ledges that go around. it didn't do anything special I don't think and it didn't show anything on my list of skulls either. Maybe it dose something and maybe I didn't notice but I just wanted to share this with you guys.

I am sorry for posting this topic twice if you may close this topic this would be great I am terribly sorry.

sounds like you just found the gold skull for that stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back