what is with the stupid 10 yr olds....!!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

why is it i should be called a dumb@$$ on live for not believing noble 6 is chief and the autumn came back to get noble 6 to revive him and turn him into mastercheif..... wtf.... grow up kids noble 6 dies hes not mastercheif deal with it!

Lol, relax they're just kids. That is also just fact for every game that comes out new, there are ALL kinds of people.

the kids probably never played the first halo. btw you don't see him die, they did that so people can speculate their own endings. I speculate that another spartan comes and busts that elite a new @$$. plus, they arn't ten, they are 8, you complement them with 10.

Not sure what spurred this thread, but there's actually proof that he's not Master Chief rofl. *SPOILER WARNING* At the end of the game, there's an Easter egg where you can see MC during the second last cinematic just by changing the camera view. Here's a link for anyone interested, you've been warned about spoilers though.

~CrAzY Ey3Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, Just seconding what another member said, clean up your grammar, clean up your language, and then post. :p
And also, this is more of a discussion for the general discussion forum.

I'm not sure where I read this but it does make a lot of sense...

John 117- MC
cant remember name but he was chiefs step brother and also a spartan who was cloned making him...- ODST's Rookie
David (not clone/ MC's twin)- Noble 6

That I will believe, but in your case, those kids are idiots.

the kids probably never played the first halo. btw you don't see him die, they did that so people can speculate their own endings. I speculate that another spartan comes and busts that elite a new @$$. plus, they arn't ten, they are 8, you complement them with 10.

actually you play his death, if you stick around after the credits there's a section where you're fighting some elites firefight style and when you die there's another cutscene.

actually you play his death, if you stick around after the credits there's a section where you're fighting some elites firefight style and when you die there's another cutscene.
Yeah but see, people have this funny idea that he still lives after that. :rolleyes

exactly, 2 energy swords through the chest.... you just cant survive that. and with more covenant reinforcments on the way...

Yeah, but he's still alive in that last cutscene. When you "die" your health is just low and it cuts to the cinematic. And you don't actually see him die. He dodges about three death blows and then gets knocked down. Last thing you see is an Elite standing over him with an Energy Sword. Yeah, he might have died, but he also could have just kicked the Elite in the stomach, jumped up, taken the sword, and just spun in a circle and killed every Elite around him.

Bungie wants speculation, people. This is gonna be as big as Han vs. Greedo someday. . .

Han shot first. Greedo's guts splattered across the cantina. End of story :p

That sucks about the run in with the kid. With as little as I play, I've only ran into one cranky youngster. Most of my mutes go to older guys who are just acting like punks and being annoying.

I thought Bungie addressed the issue of playing with dumb 8yr olds by somehow changing up how you go into games online. I remember vividly someone from Bungie hinting that they understood our frustrations and blah blah. The entire reason my brother doesn't play online is this simple fact.

No one can state for a FACT that Noble 6 dies. That's exactly the point. YOU are the character, YOU make it up in your mind wheather you die or not. Great ending.

Yeah, but he's still alive in that last cutscene. When you "die" your health is just low and it cuts to the cinematic. And you don't actually see him die. He dodges about three death blows and then gets knocked down. Last thing you see is an Elite standing over him with an Energy Sword. Yeah, he might have died, but he also could have just kicked the Elite in the stomach, jumped up, taken the sword, and just spun in a circle and killed every Elite around him.

Bungie wants speculation, people. This is gonna be as big as Han vs. Greedo someday. . .
i think it would be awesome if noble 6 survived. he could haved survived, if he doged the sword or im sorry but many marines and spartans have survived a energy sword. and if he did kill all the elites he could have got on one of the other halcyon cruisers that were going to leave reach ( there was i think at least 3 more revamped along with the autumn ) and he could be somewhere else in the universe now. hell, mabey he went and destroyed another ring though it would have to be after the covenant in halo 3 because all the rings were at least partialy operational in the control room on the ark.

No one can state for a FACT that Noble 6 dies
Seriously, he/she DOES DIE!

You can clearly hear Halsey say, "But you belong to to Reach. Your body. Your armor. All burned and turned to glass. Everything...but your courage."

So there. No other spartans and/or marines coming to save him/her. No pelicans shooting at the elites and picking noble 6 up. Nothing. The character Noble 6 is DEAD. Becuase remember folks. He/she was an expendable super soldier. They were destined to die, but always got the mission done.

And here is something else to prove his/her death. This was taken from the Halopedia.
Death Date: August 30, 2552.

-Pony

Yeah i agree with pony. He/she does die obviously. If you watch the end cutscene ( i dont know why anyone wouldnt) you can clearly hear her say that. I dont know why were arguing over Noble 6 dying, but what the heck happened to jun?!?!?!?!

LISTEN FOR GOODNESS SAKES! Noble 6 is not any specific spartan. he can be your spartan, your brothers spartan, or even obama's spartan! The reason they cut to the helmet before the elite stabed him was so that the spartan you play as cand either live or die. Most of you want your spartan to die. Me on the other hand, want my spatartan to kick ass and go find a new helmet. your satisfied, I'm satisfied. No need to be all like "OMG UR STUPID HE OBVIOUSLY DIES!" or like " NU HE LIVZ!" because, once again, nobel 6 is not a single person, and why he apears as our custom armor configurations instead of just the mark v(b) So please stop spaming that he died or didn't die, or comment saying I'm stupid and you cant live through what he did. If I remember correctly, Master chief has been through this situation 3 times, and spartan IIIs have special chemicals in their body to prevent shock. That's the end of it.

(sorry for the double post by edit doesn't like me)

p.s. Cortana may say he died, BUT HOW THE HECK WOULD SHE KNOW! She left reach and went to halo, then went through the events of halo:first strike. The last thing she would care about after becoming the Cairo's AI would be find out if 6 died or not, and even she wouldn't know for sure because Spartans are listed as MIA, and to this day she is floating in space on the back half of the forward unto dawn with chief. And don't say it was halsey either because right after reach she went to onyx and is now in the center of the used to be planet cut off from the UNSC never aging and searching a overall masse bigger than that of planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back