What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A black Aston Martin Vanquish, of course.

:p actually, I don't have a car right now. but then again, I'm still only 16. I"ll get it later this year, hopefully.

Fail :D

heres mine....

DSCN0402.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

2002 Mini Cooper S R53
several upgrades

2001 VW Golf 1.8t (around 7000 of the 1.8t golfs made between 2000 and 2001)

lots of stuff done to it too

ecu upgraded with a 1bar program, APR turbo inlet hose, Forge 007 stealth diverter valve, VDO boost gauge, jetta front end conversion, painted rubstrips, jetta 4motion front valence, Oettinger replica side skirts, 20th Anniversary GTI rear valence, H&R Race Springs, 18" 20th Anniversary GTI/Golf R32 OZ Aristos, GTI smoked turn signal/reverse tail lights, Helix OEM HID replicas

here's an old pic since i dont have any current photos

2495683774_1ce6956d1f_o.jpg

I used to drive a Malibou,but my older brother took that to school with him when he totaled his Jeep Cheroke. I know drive an Xterra(sp?), not sure what year etc cus I haven't had it very long and I haven't driven it yet.

808armor said:
I drive 3 different cars.......I drive a Police Car, a Tow Truck, and a Jaguar.....

Hopefully not all at the same time! If you do, how do you drive all three at once?! That would be an amazing feat.

@Jax - nice rims.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Are you gonna take me off-roadin next month? GIT ER DONE!
maybe if we have time...if we're not playin halo into weee hours of the mornin

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, i love that 4x4!! currently i own these...
[attachment=6543:my_bike.jpg]
hee hee, my GSX1000R 0-60 3.17secs, top end 194mph

[attachment=6541:my_car.jpg]
second up is my 2ltr injection Celica

[attachment=6542:my_car_2.jpg]
and finally my 1.8i vectra

Are you serious rube? i want that car... well, i would prefer the 08 Shelby GT500KR, but still....

2001 honda accord coupe ex 3.0L V6, black

DSC01883.JPG

not my car, but same year, same color, same wheels even. Also both cars in very good exterior condition, (i just waxed mine yesterday though)

What i'm going to drive: :p
Ferrari f430, 2006
4,3l V-8
Uses 10 gallons of gas, for every 60 miles driven =/
novitec-rosso-f430-03.jpg

Trust me, they are really cheap in Europe! Especcially if i take a plane to italy!

-FSS

ps. I can get it tax free for about 100'000USD

Ferrari's are overrated, they're becoming to mainstream. for 100,000usd i could get myself a Shelby GT500 plus a re-done 69 dodge charger or 69 camaro.

And 6 months ago, you wanted a 350z.

Cool for you if you can buy one. Now buy one and take a picture. Otherwize. You know what I think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back