What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not mine....I figured you guys wwould want to see it....worlds smallest production car
peel_p50.jpg

LastSpartan said:
And 6 months ago, you wanted a 350z.

Cool for you if you can buy one. Now buy one and take a picture. Otherwize. You know what I think. ;)
I actually didnt know for the opportunity to get a Ferrari for that cheap.
But yeah, unless i have big budget problems, i will propably have the Ferrari..

@Portalman, NO they are not overrated, i've driven one and it was AMAZING. Will beat an American or Japanese car anytime, anywhere.
If you havent tried it, dont rate it! Besides, how are they becoming mainsteam, since less then 2000 ferraris are made each year.

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
@Portalman, NO they are not overrated, i've driven one and it was AMAZING.

-FSS
Thats not what overated means.... o_O

Keegan said:
Thats not what overated means.... o_O
Let me put it this way, I think the ferrari f430, is an amazing car, all the ratings and reviews are spot on, and that it still has alot to give, and many surprises. I think it might be under rated.
Of course i dont know your culture that well, in Europe, Ferraris are supreme sports cars. You might have a different point of view.

-FSS

Ooh! ooh! Let me throw gas on this fire! :)

Ford GT40
Ford GT

But really guys, once your up there at that level "best" is really pretty subjective.

The image of Ferrari are overrated, that's all I'm saying.
If i was to see someone driving a Ferrari f430, i would be like: Wow! that's a pretty cool car, but i would also assume the guy driving it's probably just some rich twat.
I see someone driving by in an Aston martin DB9, a Shelby mustang, or a dodge challenger i instantly have huge amounts of respect for them.

p0rtalman said:
The image of Ferrari are overrated, that's all I'm saying.
If i was to see someone driving a Ferrari f430, i would be like: Wow! that's a pretty cool car, but i would also assume the guy driving it's probably just some rich twat.
I see someone driving by in an Aston martin DB9, a Shelby mustang, or a dodge challenger i instantly have huge amounts of respect for them.
agreed

But to be on topic, I drive a Cavalier. I won't post pics cause its embarrassing. ;)

I just feel like I need to raise soem of your temperatures, just for my amusement..................

Ferrari's are UGLY as hell :D

I've got to agree; Ferrari are very ugly.

And just for the record, I drive a Prius. Sucks to have like 60mpg. I never get to stop at gas stations anymore. Oh well, sacrifices must be made...

this is the Shelby GT500KR mustang...
knight-rider-20101.jpg

the one in the picture comes standard with:
550 horsepower (410 kW) solar hybrid engine
Sports-tuned suspension
Xenon headlamps with infrared night-vision
Metallic paint with nanotech enhanced camouflage including morphing License Plate.
Turbo Boost
Military satellite access
FBI database access
Self-regeneration and damage repair
High-speed Internet
Artificial Intelligence
Voice-activated GPS
Apple Wireless Keyboard in the glove box under an accessory drawer
Biometric Interface to access security features.
Wireless headset to communicate with passengers within a limited distance.
Biomedical Scanner.

p0rtalman said:
this is the Shelby GT500KR mustang...
knight-rider-20101.jpg

the one in the picture comes standard with:
550 horsepower (410 kW) solar hybrid engine
Sports-tuned suspension
Xenon headlamps with infrared night-vision
Metallic paint with nanotech enhanced camouflage including morphing License Plate.
Turbo Boost
Military satellite access
FBI database access
Self-regeneration and damage repair
High-speed Internet
Artificial Intelligence
Voice-activated GPS
Apple Wireless Keyboard in the glove box under an accessory drawer
Biometric Interface to access security features.
Wireless headset to communicate with passengers within a limited distance.
Biomedical Scanner.

LMAO, I made it halfway down the list before I even realized you were jokin XD.....wow

BlacRoseImmortal said:
LMAO, I made it halfway down the list before I even realized you were jokin XD.....wow
I would never joke about a car that cool... :cool:
tlither's got it right, now, I'm off to watch the first episode of the new series :D

Back on topic:

Here's my daily driver before I re-upholstered it (black and blue leather and diamond plate aluminum interior) and replaced the wheels (chrome 7-spoke rims):
l_ec987a2657d675b46ae0df916f5e8a33.jpg

I did the chrome paintjob myself using a product called "mirrachrome" made by Alsacorp.

Here's my work-in-progress vehicle:
Moreshoppics_0307.jpg

I'm still in the tread building stage. I'd call this one about 50% done. When finished it will be driveable and the main gun will be a pneumatic, breech-loading smoothbore gun that can launch anything that'll fit down the barrel.

When I get back from deployment, I'll be replacing the chrome Miata. Probably with one of these:
ndm_pontiac_solstice.jpg

I like the look of the solstice because it passes for something much more exotic than it actually is. When I get back from my next job out at sea I'll be chroming it just like the Miata. Then nobody will know what it is.

dirtymatt89 said:
also, i believe BMW stands for Bovarian Motor Works and they are in fact german...

Bavarian Motor Works or in original: "Bayrische Motoren Werke" and yes, its a german automobile manufacturer. And believe it or not: Audi, Mercedes, Opel (primordial), VW, ... are also German Cars. ;) So we can say that the "is-that-car-german-myth" is now confirmed by an "insider". :D :D :D ;) ;)

I drive a blue Toyota Corolla "Royal Special Edition".
unbenannt1rz7.jpg

Finnish_Spartan said:
What i'm going to drive: :p
Ferrari f430, 2006
4,3l V-8
Uses 10 gallons of gas, for every 60 miles driven =/
novitec-rosso-f430-03.jpg

Trust me, they are really cheap in Europe! Especcially if i take a plane to italy!

-FSS

ps. I can get it tax free for about 100'000USD

Excuse me? 100,000USD? On an 06 plate? That's practically brand new. You will find no high performance sport's car for under 100,000USD..

And you say you've driven it? The wont let a 16/17 year old drive a ferrari.. Do you even have your driving liscence?

Even in Italy these cars are expensive. There's a site here.. Theyre asking "250,000USD" for a brand new one..

Finnish.. Why lie to people over the internet who you dont know? Who practically have more knowlage over car's than you?

I wont believe you unles you go back to the dealer and grab a pick of the car and the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back