What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0rtalman said:
The image of Ferrari are overrated, that's all I'm saying.
If i was to see someone driving a Ferrari f430, i would be like: Wow! that's a pretty cool car, but i would also assume the guy driving it's probably just some rich twat.
I see someone driving by in an Aston martin DB9, a Shelby mustang, or a dodge challenger i instantly have huge amounts of respect for them.
What is the big difference? They all cost much.
I know a guy who has an Aston Martin DB9, and doesnt even have a driving license!
You cant respect the car owner just because of the car, it's the driver who makes the car.

-FSS

EDIT: The ferrari enzo, for example. Only a carefully selected individual could get one.
You dont just buy a ferrari, you are chosen to buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
What is the big difference? They all cost much.
I know a guy who has an Aston Martin DB9, and doesnt even have a driving license!
You cant respect the car owner just because of the car, it's the driver who makes the car.

-FSS

EDIT: The ferrari enzo, for example. Only a carefully selected individual could get one.
You dont just buy a ferrari, you are chosen to buy one.

Why bother arguing? Youl never own a decent ferarri. And if you think you can.. You've probrably pop-ed a few ileagle pill's or something.. Theyre good car's but like all high performance sport's cars.. Overpriced.

smilie120 said:
Why bother arguing? Youl never own a decent ferarri. And if you think you can.. You've probrably pop-ed a few ileagle pill's or something.. Theyre good car's but like all high performance sport's cars.. Overpriced.
Okay, guess that was a bit off topic. But considering that the cars are handmade, i think the price is decent.
Besides, when you are spending thousands of dollars on halo armory at the age of 16, think about the money that i spend at the age of 20..

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
Okay, guess that was a bit off topic. But considering that the cars are handmade, i think the price is decent.
Besides, when you are spending thousands of dollars on halo armory at the age of 16, think about the money that i spend at the age of 20..

-FSS

Whoop de doo...I've spent thousands of dollars on other things and im only 14...looks like ill be flying past your ferrari in my prvate jet...

My 93 Honda Civic with a JDM b16 swap
FrontLip.jpg

(Before I installed the lip kit)
Side.jpg

And my 98 CBR F3
BikeShoot5.jpg

Hopefully both of these will be replaced within the next few months.

EDIT: Got some better pics of my car.
Car needs to be washed but that will have to wait till im done with the engine work.

100_0912.jpg

100_0913.jpg

100_0908.jpg

100_0923.jpg

Steering wheel needs to be died black because that red in the tan interior really bothers me (and I need to take it to get the leather put back on.)
100_0917.jpg

And my new set of fenders.
100_0906.jpg

If yall are so concerned with performance, look at the caterham 7.
untitled.jpg

They only costs from 12 to 32 thousand, and can trump any exotic car.

Finnish_Spartan said:
yes i can :lol:

hmm, i spend thousands on Props as well as PC parts, Warhammer, and other stuff, but i sure as hell wont be able to afford a $100,000 car when I'm 20, ill be damn happy if i can afford a $10,000 one.

TwitchFMX8811- Nice civic! I'm considering getting one in the next few years if the funds allow.

This is my car:
i717.jpg

Toyota corolla Seca, mines not the car in the picture, but the same model and very close year.
Hopefully ill be replacing it in the next 2 or 3 years.

LastSpartan said:
And 6 months ago, you wanted a 350z.

Cool for you if you can buy one. Now buy one and take a picture. Otherwize. You know what I think. ;)
Speaking of which...

Mine
[attachment=6582:bordz.jpg]

Wife's
[attachment=6583:boardz.jpg]

Finnish_Spartan said:
i've driven one and it was AMAZING.

sorry for asking but what the hell is a 16yr old doing driving a Ferarri??? (no offense ment to u FSS, i was just making a point)

any way, love the matching 350z, i would love one. my mates got the
pearlesent blue...emmm i want...

demon2005 said:
sorry for asking but what the hell is a 16yr old doing driving a Ferarri??? (no offense ment to u FSS, i was just making a point)

any way, love the matching 350z, i would love one. my mates got the
pearlesent blue...emmm i want...

yea hers is a 2004 enthusiast model and mine is a 2006 track model, but I honestly like hers better. Mine is just made to go fast and is kina short on daily creature comforts. Hers is just about as fast and has less noise, cruise control and neat things like that.

And yea, I am gonna have to call you out on the ferarri there FSS. I have been all over Europe and Scandinava, and I have yet to ever see a 16yo, driving around in one. Unless your parents are supremely wealthy as in own 1/3 of Finland. I seriously doubt you will be driving anything that even starts with the letters F and ends with a I anytime soon.

Finnish_Spartan said:
i've driven one and it was AMAZING.
-FSS

Okay.. Big writing here..

No. Finnish you havent driven one. If you'r under 21 You can leagly drive anything under a 2.5 liter.
Most ferrari's are 4 liter's or more.
You'r 16.. You may have you'r provisional but arent even leagle to drive on the road yet, nevermind a car witha bigger engine..
Please stop lying..

Jordan Roajs said:
i drive a Chevrolet Camaro 09
1zcg1lc.jpg

not.........

im currently driving a crumy 1992 honda................................ :mad:
i want a new car, but hi it gets me places.lol im 16, so far i gotz a permit hehe
you wish,wait no i wish! i want that so much but it comes out in 5 months :D
i want it so bad!!!!! it sells for 55,000 everyone start pitching in money! we will put 405th logo's all over it

demon2005 said:
No offense taken, I drive in a 120cc karting (race) class, and have alot of knowledge and skill of driving.
I beat the Ferrari test teams time with the F430 :p

smilie120 said:
Okay.. Big writing here..

No. Finnish you havent driven one. If you'r under 21 You can leagly drive anything under a 2.5 liter.
Most ferrari's are 4 liter's or more.
You'r 16.. You may have you'r provisional but arent even leagle to drive on the road yet, nevermind a car witha bigger engine..
Please stop lying..

It shouldnt be that hard to believe, i have been driving since i was 6... It doesnt all have to happen on the road (I test drived the Ferrari, in italy on the ferrari test track)
I have driven on, Tarmac, rubble, snow and even untop of lake ice! :eek:
Besides, in Finland the legal driving limit is 18, and it doesnt matter what your engine size will be.
I mean, you dont even know my country laws, so what are you rumbling about?

-FSS

ps. Enough talk, i will getzz you pictures in three years of time?

Evil Taylor said:
Speaking of which...

Mine
[attachment=6582:bordz.jpg]

Wife's
[attachment=6583:boardz.jpg]
my dad is thinking about buying me one

spartan 26 said:
you wish,wait no i wish! i want that so much but it comes out in 5 months :D
i want it so bad!!!!! it sells for 55,000 everyone start pitching in money! we will put 405th logo's all over it
All the test camaro's where made by Holden here in Melbourne, and we might not even be getting them here in Australia... its an outrage! :mad:
When (and if) i buy one It'll be bumblebee colors. I'm also going to mod it to be as screen accurate to bumblebee as possible. I'm also hoping to one day own the 1977 model :D

smilie120- some countries do have different driving ages. Here in Aus we get our "L plates" at 16, we have to get 120 hours of driving in (with a fully licensed driver in the passenger seat). Then at 18 we take a driving test, get out "P plates" and we are on those for either 2 or 4 years (they changed all the laws recently). And after a few years we get our full license.
Its rather funny, L-plater's are aloud to drive anything, but P-plater's cant drive anything with a supercharged engine :lol:

Finnish- rule of "teh interwebz"... Pics or it didn't happen. I don't doubt that you've driven a Ferrari, but you did NOT beat the Ferrari test teams times... they drive fast cars for a living.

Finnish_Spartan said:
I beat the Ferrari test teams time with the F430 :p

-FSS

ps. Enough talk, i will getzz you pictures in three years of time?
yeah right...like the time I hopped in a helicopter and showed the pilot how to land???

spartan 26 said:
my dad is thinking about buying me one
Hang on a sec, whats going on here? ur 16 as well? im not meaning to be picky
here but ive worked hard to get the things i want as many here have.
what a world to live in when ur "given" things like a 350z??

again to you spartan 26 im NOT meaning to cause you any offense, im NOT calling you a lier
or any thing. and im sorry to you as well FSS i had no intenstion for you to get the griff that
you have so my appoliges.

i just think that people value things much more if you have had to work to get them.

to be fair, I dont think that every post on in this dicusstion if being completely honest here...
dont forget "HONOR!" Armor Unity

ok Rant over (i think i got out the wrong side of the bed lol)

[attachment=6599:daves_bike.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back