Props What kind of weapon props would you like to see more of?

Is there a weapon you want the be made more?

• Plasma Pistol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plasma Rifle

• Beam Rifle

• Fuel Rod Cannon

• Plasma Grenade

• Brute Mauler

• Brute Spiker

• Gravity Hammer

• Sword

• Plasma Turret

• Needler

• Spike Grenade

• Incinerary Grenade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me Im a long range type of fellow, so a S2-AM Sniper Rifle is my style. Along with heavy weapon like the SPNKR Rocket Launcher.

but im surprised that only me and a friend of mine are the only ones consider making a Covenant Bomb like in halo 2, and yes its being scaled down.

i wish some how you could make a pep energy sword that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!at least the handle wow this is one tiny small war.. hey no energy sword! ar!

turret and grav hammer i think, though i wouldnt mind seeing a spartan laser, i dont think ive seen one before

master chief403 Please dont spam up topics with smileys, believe it or not some peoples computers lag like hell because of an animated .gif

pmander said:
I made the AIE-486H last week..with spinning barrel an all.
Really? I'm trying to make one, can i see it plz?

On topic: Definitely the Heavy turret, or the Fuel Rod. I think the FR would be hard, because the design is so curvy and *How do you make the mag!?!?!?!*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Sniper Rifle im progress as well as a magnum. scrapped my AR and BR so i can redo them. waiting on an Airsoft shotty to get here so i can build the Halo 3 shotty onto it. Planning WAY too many projects haha. just got to drafting the plans for my rocket launcher and my Nonlinear rifle will probably be PEP.

Id like to see someone do the turret, a good carbine (before i do), or the fuel rod gun.

Weapon of mass destruction:melee!!!!!(when i play, this always occurs!!)
nah, truly i'd like to see more shotguns and fuelrods

JustMe

facepalm.jpe

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
no, this actually gives us a chance to see what weapons we need to do, because the armor is done, and so are some weapons.

rvb4life said:
no, this actually gives us a chance to see what weapons we need to do, because the armor is done, and so are some weapons.

That facepalm was directed towards the necro posters who brought my dead topic to life. :sleep:

i already have a decent quality energy sword (though no armor, yet). and a magnum from legos just for fun. i would like to see someone build a turret, i dont have the time to do it myself. :( shotguns you can pretty much buy an airsoft gun. but on topic: turret for heavy weapons or sniper rifle. not too fond of covenent weapons other than the energy sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back