what should i do?

if i got a air buble in the fiberglass ontop of a layer underneath but it is fairly flat can i just put a strip of fiberglass over the buble or should i just cut it out?

flying squirl

Well-Known Member
if you can i would drill a lil hole into it and then use a syringe to inject some reson into it. it shouldnt be a big problem if you leave if but it might colapse and crack the paint/finish there if it gets a knock.