what shoulder would go well with Emiles Kukri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Akaron

I believe Emile uses a Security shoulder to mount his Kukri, are there any shoulders other shoulders that would work with it? I was thinking EVA but im not sure. I know this is all personal preference, but im wanting to get some inspiration from the community. Thanks yall

Another thought that I have is to mount the kukri to the chest. but I feel like it would be in the way
It's all up to you. You could have it on the chest, and it shouldnt be too much of a problem. Cammando is a huge shoulder and may work well with the knife. You could also mount it on the hip armor or cod if you wanted too

Another thought that I have is to mount the kukri to the chest. but I feel like it would be in the way

It wouldn't be in the way......Put it a bit lower and the end won't interfere w/ the turning of your head...And as for mounting on the cod.........xXDashIVXx are you looking to give the guy a 2nd circumcision?

It wouldn't be in the way......Put it a bit lower and the end won't interfere w/ the turning of your head...And as for mounting on the cod.........xXDashIVXx are you looking to give the guy a 2nd circumcision?
Whoah woah whoah! I meant on the hip of the cod!!!! Isnt the cod the whole peice and not just the front!?!?!

Cod pieces vary......yes, if the piece covers the groin all the way to the hip (or more as like the cod diaper) then technically it is called a cod piece......however, you separated your locations of placement in your statement.....a bit redundant if you said cod and hip, if you are only referring to the location of the hip itself and not the armor name........It might not go over so well if he went to a con w/ this attached to his cod piece if it only covered his groin........ya get where I'm going w/ this.........:)

Whoah woah whoah! I meant on the hip of the cod!!!! Isnt the cod the whole peice and not just the front!?!?!
Cod pieces vary......yes, if the piece covers the groin all the way to the hip (or more as like the cod diaper) then technically it is called a cod piece......however, you separated your locations of placement in your statement.....a bit redundant if you said cod and hip, if you are only referring to the location of the hip itself and not the armor name........It might not go over so well if he went to a con w/ this attached to his cod piece if it only covered his groin........ya get where I'm going w/ this.........:)
Wow... I totally screwed this up...

I meant the side "belt: of the cod, and the upper part of the thigh armor. Haha, I was thinking reach had those little flaps that cover the hips that ODSTs have for whatever reason

It's in the cannon that the kukri goes on the security shoulder but there's no reason you couldn't put it somewhere else. Talking from experience I can say that a shoulder mounted kukri gets in the way of your arm movement and shouldering a rifle is nearly impossible. Mounting it in the same spot as as the standard combat knife with the blade edge facing away from you would be a very good option.

It's in the cannon that the kukri goes on the security shoulder but there's no reason you couldn't put it somewhere else. Talking from experience I can say that a shoulder mounted kukri gets in the way of your arm movement and shouldering a rifle is nearly impossible. Mounting it in the same spot as as the standard combat knife with the blade edge facing away from you would be a very good option.
An idea that crossed my mind was to just invert the shoulder and do a left shoulder mount. But this could have its own drawbacks, and I may not be able to attach the kukri properly. I'll likely go with a chest mount on the upper left breastplate. Similar to how the standard knife is mounted.

Smiles kiri is also on his left shoulder, while he shoulders his weapons in his right, so that solves that problem...

Ooooooohhh... You just sent an open invitation to Fire Team Off the Rails to really mess with your thread.
All right boys... It's open season. Have at you.

FoTR already on the job!!!

Smiles kiri is also on his left shoulder, while he shoulders his weapons in his right, so that solves that problem...

Smiles......? Who's Smiles? :unsure:

Dammit...

giphy.gif

It's not as bad as you think.......we help promote people's thread by lively banter........PaiganBoi is a little ......."Short".......on explanations. Pun intended.

Dammit...

* sits back, leans back, and grabs a short drink.* Yeah, a'ight. I'll watch this.

I'm in the Army. Do your worst

lol. I'm telling you right now, just sit back and watch. Their aim is almost as bad as their insults, and while they argue and banter in YOUR thread, barely any of it will touch you! (Kinda like the guns in that gif. They fire fast but aren't really pointed anywhere.)

* sits back, leans back, and grabs a short drink.* Yeah, a'ight. I'll watch this.

lol. I'm telling you right now, just sit back and watch. Their aim is almost as bad as their insults, and while they argue and banter in YOUR thread, barely any of it will touch you! (Kinda like the guns in that gif. They fire fast but aren't really pointed anywhere.)
Looks like I have my own private show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back