what shoulder would go well with Emiles Kukri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
* sits back, leans back, and grabs a short drink.* Yeah, a'ight. I'll watch this.

lol. I'm telling you right now, just sit back and watch. Their aim is almost as bad as their insults, and while they argue and banter in YOUR thread, barely any of it will touch you! (Kinda like the guns in that gif. They fire fast but aren't really pointed anywhere.)

That's just cold Sean Anwalt. Aren't you designing the FoTR logo.......and your taking pot shots at us......Wow......Team killing .......-tard!! Hows that for aim.

* sits back, leans back, and grabs a short drink.* Yeah, a'ight. I'll watch this.

lol. I'm telling you right now, just sit back and watch. Their aim is almost as bad as their insults, and while they argue and banter in YOUR thread, barely any of it will touch you! (Kinda like the guns in that gif. They fire fast but aren't really pointed anywhere.)
DAGNABBIT!
I meant open season on messing with the thread not messing with me. Ugh...
Bloofy H E double hockey sticks.... I'm a member of FoTR and I'm getting roasted.
*grumble*

So, for clarification. Do I have to open 50 threads? Or just post 50 times? The 90 day requirement is simple. I just want to know if I need 50 individual threads. Or if this reply will count towards that 50. I'm probably reading into it to heavily

So, for clarification. Do I have to open 50 threads? Or just post 50 times? The 90 day requirement is simple. I just want to know if I need 50 individual threads. Or if this reply will count towards that 50. I'm probably reading into it to heavily
You just need to have a min of 50 posts.

so, Im going to post what will become my build here as well. ( again to help with that post count. ) im planning on the Left build. though the two are very similar

Loner161-2.PNG

so, Im going to post what will become my build here as well. ( again to help with that post count. ) im planning on the Left build. though the two are very similar

View attachment 277119
(Back to the actual point of the thread) Another thing to look out for in Reach armor is that the chest piece sticks a bit and tends to clash with the bulkier shoulder pieces, so if you plan on using any material other than foam you'll have less range of movement than a 90s action figure

(Back to the actual point of the thread) Another thing to look out for in Reach armor is that the chest piece sticks a bit and tends to clash with the bulkier shoulder pieces, so if you plan on using any material other than foam you'll have less range of movement than a 90s action figure
First build will be foam as it will be cheap to acquire in large quantities.

First build will be foam as it will be cheap to acquire in large quantities.
Good plan. Foam is flexible so you'll be able to stretch it if really HAVE to reach something. Pep and 3d printing don't stretch so your movement is kinda locked. I'd recommend contact cement as an adhesive but hot glue works for temporary fixes and/or super small details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back