What the heII did I do wrong here? Scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that armor makes u look like a migit and the door and chair dont go with what u say u dont seem 6 ft in that pic......

u look around 4ft or less...........

i suggest measuring urself again and check the scaling thread in the pepakura section

haha i knew straight away, the hands are to small, plus he didnt say it was him in the pic! just tht he was 6ft ...

lmao

woody 543 said:
haha i knew straight away, the hands are to small, plus he didnt say it was him in the pic! just tht he was 6ft ...

lmao

Every time I look at that pic I laugh. Of course my son thinks he is the coolest ever. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, 6 feet tall? thats one huge chair, door, tall ceiling, last I remember the ceiling is 8 feet off the ground, it looks like it's 5-6 feet away from his head.

Sir Ken said:
Every time I look at that pic I laugh. Of course my son thinks he is the coolest ever. :cool:

oh definitly the coolest ever he got a load of "clever people" on the internet thinking he is 6 ft tall! plus hes got cool armour

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it.

Sir ken is a father, thus he allowed his son to pose for the picture! Thus making us all think he is short which in the end we were not aware of his son wearing the armor, but in reality the armor is way off scale for he himself at 6 feet high!

/rants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back