What to do with these "Models"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 094

Ok, Im making a Suit with the program and PDO's provided(bu the way what Mark?) Ill make them. Heres my questions. Ok, what should do with them, Plaster them make a mold and pour in plastic or use some else and put on the armour to make it stronger? Also I have limited money but funded to a point

now I thinking of finding something I can just us to make the paper harder and smoother which ill find somewhere :shifty ninja:

use sintra, its the same plastic they use to make for sale signs with.

Works great, and used alot for other costumes in other fan bases.

It can also be bought in raw 4 by 8 foot colored sheets or in plain white. or any size you want.

just move your way up the scale start with pepakura then make a cardboard 1,then coroplast......summin else then vacuum form armour and then maker real armour out of adnamant, diamond encrusted gold plated armour ;-)

smilie120 said:
then maker real armour out of adnamant, diamond encrusted gold plated armour ;-)

And don't forget to make a film documentary of the project.
Pimp My Mjolnir Baby!

DM- you just mean cutting the stuff up or are you alluding to some sort of vacuform?

Last edited by a moderator:
And it was funny indeed.

(This ideas probably been used)
What if...we create a thread stating all the types of materials used by the board members in their armour design. Perhaps they could give a small rating of what they thought of it.

Frizzlefry said:
I like dry humor. The best jokes are ones that involve crickets. *chirp*

ummm is that normal?...........you should get that checked out.....

Last edited by a moderator:
hey has anyone been able to strip or rip out a H3 model yet? the H2 pepekaura model is coming along, but I really do like the H3 MC suit better. I would be nice to pepa that instead. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back