What type of armor is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

I have seen this armor po up a couple times but still am unsure about what kind it is and if there are any other pics of it other than the halo wars walpaper like this.

HW.jpg

Swedish_Spartan said:
That,s the Mark 4 the predeccesor off the Mark 5 in Halo ce.

If it is the mark 4, than they would have to be "spartan I". Spartan II's first recieved the mark V at the begining of the war with the Covenant, they never had any earlier types. However, if you look at the detail it has more Mark VI traits than anything else. That of course does'nt make any sense because Halo Wars takes place before Halo CE. The Mark VI did'nt even exist untill Halo 2. I believe it is just an artfull hybrid that looks cool, and the only time we'll see it is in the Halo Wars trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
That has kinda bugged me, I know about the Spartan-ll Project and Spartan-lll Project, but what of the Spartan-l Project? That is an interesting mystery! :Steve: XD

has any one seen any other good pics of these. I can do some sketches and guess on other parts based of of other armors but this one seems definetaly different. like the top of the helmet being more rounded out to the visor like the marines and the front of the face loos like it has something like a breather. i like it.

Thats what I love about being a modeler for CMT, (The Best Halo CE Map Making Team) you have acess to everything =].

I will get some pictures of the Halo Wars biped in a bit.

-Doom

innerdemon said:
Swedish_Spartan said:
That,s the Mark 4 the predeccesor off the Mark 5 in Halo ce.

If it is the mark 4, than they would have to be "spartan I". Spartan II's first recieved the mark V at the begining of the war with the Covenant, they never had any earlier types. However, if you look at the detail it has more Mark VI traits than anything else. That of course does'nt make any sense because Halo Wars takes place before Halo CE. The Mark VI did'nt even exist untill Halo 2. I believe it is just an artfull hybrid that looks cool, and the only time we'll see it is in the Halo Wars trailer.

Correction:

The spartans did recieve an earlier version of Mjolnir without shields but it was never clarified if it was Mark IV, or V. The official Mark V came out in 2552, 27 years after the spartans recieved their first set of Mjolnir.

"This is the real MJOLNIR,"Dr. Halsey whispered to him. "What you have been using was only a fraction of what the armor should be. This-" She turned to the Master Chief. "-is everything I had always dreamed it would be. Please put the suit on."---page 249 of Halo: The Fall of Reach, by Eric Nylund.

So it is highly possible that the Halo Wars armor could in fact be, Mark IV. Sorry for the misinterpretation, but I still think it's an artfull version that is'nt official

the spartan I's are the real spartans from back in the day. The first of the halo series is the spartan II's and that armor is most likely a previous version of IV prolly like a III the one's that diddent have the shields. or they could have just made something up just because

there isnt really anything official as to what it is, both the game booklet and stratagey guide just call it mjolnir

innerdemon said:
(Swedish_Spartan)That,s the Mark 4 the predeccesor off the Mark 5 in Halo ce.

well what the above stated from fall of reach by eric nylund is correct, the first was basically a prototype, see the previous mjolnir I, II, and III were way too bulky and energy consuming to be highly efficent and it took a whole lifetime to train spartans so the costs were too high for the end result and these early spartans usually were only for special ops teams which could use the extra oomph. There also has to be a spartan 1 program if there was a spartan 2 program... it was as previously stated that these units were extremley expensive to train and took a long period of time to train from childhood.

necro, and there were no spartan Is there was only the orion program that later changed to the spartan program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back