What You'd Like To See Flood Infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flood infected Turret!!!

and yes, flood can infect vehicles... in Halo 2 around the end theres flood infected Pelicans flying around, and flood infected UNSC vehicles trying to destroy you.

Cheers,
-John-

Klowd 13 said:
Flood infected Turret!!!

and yes, flood can infect vehicles... in Halo 2 around the end theres flood infected Pelicans flying around, and flood infected UNSC vehicles trying to destroy you.

Cheers,
-John-
Don't forget That Covenant Ship and High Charity. They Were Infected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm infected with the Flood?

Anyone that sorta looks like this:
model.jpeg

Or this:
male-model-sexy.jpg

You get the idea.. They should ALL GET FLOODIFIED!!! :D

Monstermaker13 said:
And chunk from the Goonies. :D
If he Would have, wouldn't he Be the Flood Juggernaut? :lol: Seriously, he really would be a Hard Flood to kill by his size.

Hilary. Her face just kind of scares me, I honestly think that she could be hardcore intimidating. (not a political reference, more a physical, just for some reason it fits in my mind)

Also.. the Titanic.. that would just be wierd.. I'll never let go Jack! Course you won't, we've both been assimilated into the same being...

volkov said:
Hilary. Her face just kind of scares me, I honestly think that she could be hardcore intimidating. (not a political reference, more a physical, just for some reason it fits in my mind)

Also.. the Titanic.. that would just be wierd.. I'll never let go Jack! Course you won't, we've both been assimilated into the same being...
I was going to do Hilary, but I passed. I'll do a new list with her in it. The Titanic, that would be awesome! :lol:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Will Farrell

My dad's wife

this thing--------->

and

the whole WETA crew
Why weta? for "teh lolz" or didn't you like the shorts?

The Stig said:
Flood Infected:
Sean Bradley
Jackass.Everybody is nice to you if you are nice to them.In most cases.
But.Believe me.Sean is a nice guy.
(teaching: do not mess with mods.they will have your ass.)
T'would be nice to be infected.You could jump great heights, hit people very hard...on second thought it wouldn't.You would never get a girl, and decaying meat smells AWFUL!
(floods, please , infect Bill gates.)

JustMe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Sep 22 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jackass.Everybody is nice to you if you are nice to them.In most cases.
But.Believe me.Sean is a nice guy.
(teaching: do not mess with mods.they will have your ass.)
T'would be nice to be infected.You could jump great heights, hit people very hard...on second thought it wouldn't.You would never get a girl, and decaying meat smells AWFUL!
(floods, please , infect Bill gates.)

JustMe</div>

O_O

Lol.
You seem to be misunderstanding.
I chose Sean Bradley because i saw some recent topics with people arguing with him, Some Energy Sword Problem.
And from that I realised one important thing I should always remember: You Don't Mess With Sean Bradley.
By the looks of things, he takes no crap from nobody. which I respect.
I chose him because the way he takes no crap on these forums, I wonder how tough he would be in Flood Form.
I know Sean is a nice guy. I didn't say it in a way that I wanted him to be infected him because "I Hate Him".
You got the wrong end of the stick.

Oh. And please learn to use Grammar Properly.

Kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back