What's this power user thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on a computer with no parental controls, but when I download pepakura & click on it, it says, "you must be a power user or higher priveledges to view this file." What the crap is a power user, exactly? How can I get it to work?

PS: I was gonna try something, can someone post imgs for the pep chestplate scaled to size 22? It would mean a lot.

RukiaKuchiki117 said:
I am on a computer with no parental controls, but when I download pepakura & click on it, it says, "you must be a power user or higher priveledges to view this file." What the crap is a power user, exactly? How can I get it to work?

PS: I was gonna try something, can someone post imgs for the pep chestplate scaled to size 22? It would mean a lot.
You probably are not an administrator on your computer. You need to go to control panel,users,find yours,then check to see if you are one. If you are not log on to an account that is an administrator and change it. If that dose not work i dont know what to do. Hope that helps. :cautious:

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
You probably are not an administrator on your computer. You need to go to control panel,users,find yours,then check to see if you are one. If you are not log on to an account that is an administrator and change it. If that dose not work i dont know what to do. Hope that helps. :cautious:

-Matt
that's what I was going to say.

Fuffuloo 117 said:
that's what I was going to say.

Ahh **** thats my dad only & he won't let me get on his if he was dying. There goes pepakura...damn.

...Wait I have a plan...sorta...

can someone post chest imgs scaled to 22? I have an idea that just may work... but i need ur guys help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back