whats your favorite halo legends episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the cgi is fairly good imo.. the story is more beliveable than some.. that coupled with the fact its action packed .. and u get to see spartans doin there thing, and while they are near unstoppable they are still human and can make mistakes.. though i did have a bit of an issue with the line up.. a tubby spartan? really? i think not.. but i digress.. it also leaves the episode with a bit of a cliff hanger.. john 117 needs to be stonger.. makes u wonder.. did halsey come up with a way of boosting him? makeing him stronger.. is he different from other II's?? entirely possiable.. also it would explain why he spends all non combat time in cryo.. the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.. a boosted spartan would have a shorter life span.. so to maximise.. cryo.. least thats what i think..

well the cgi is fairly good imo.. the story is more beliveable than some.. that coupled with the fact its action packed .. and u get to see spartans doin there thing, and while they are near unstoppable they are still human and can make mistakes.. though i did have a bit of an issue with the line up.. a tubby spartan? really? i think not.. but i digress.. it also leaves the episode with a bit of a cliff hanger.. john 117 needs to be stonger.. makes u wonder.. did halsey come up with a way of boosting him? makeing him stronger.. is he different from other II's?? entirely possiable.. also it would explain why he spends all non combat time in cryo.. the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.. a boosted spartan would have a shorter life span.. so to maximise.. cryo.. least thats what i think..

i dont know whats going through your mind but what makes you think that chief spends all his time in the cryo?

the PoA jumps out from a very hot combat zone, into the unknown... ( end of reach start of ce) john is already in cryo b4 they leave.. makes no sence.. short jump from hostile area to potential hostile area while being pursude and he isn't brought out of cryo till the PoA is boarded.. and the diolog at start of ce indercates ( to me at least) that they are a little suprised at the order to do so.. so a: why was he in cryo on reach? b: why wasn't he with keyes to retrieve cortana.. high value package and the PoA's spartan all tucked up in bed?? c: why the suprise at the order to make him battle ready for a minor incursion/boarding party.. the only whole in my theory is the fact he isn't in cryo at the start of halo2.. but then he is meant to be attending a medal ceromony.. so maybe that superceeds.. and while it is noted ( can't remember exact source) that spartans do spend alot of time ( more than an average soldier).. even the spartan 1's .. like johnson.. ( age calculated + cryo time).. am sure some1 on here will know what i mean.. john on other hand seems to me to spend more time in cryo than any asset should in a time of war.. but hey thats just my mind linking dots.. lol

the PoA jumps out from a very hot combat zone, into the unknown... ( end of reach start of ce) john is already in cryo b4 they leave.. makes no sence.. short jump from hostile area to potential hostile area while being pursude and he isn't brought out of cryo till the PoA is boarded.. and the diolog at start of ce indercates ( to me at least) that they are a little suprised at the order to do so.. so a: why was he in cryo on reach? b: why wasn't he with keyes to retrieve cortana.. high value package and the PoA's spartan all tucked up in bed?? c: why the suprise at the order to make him battle ready for a minor incursion/boarding party.. the only whole in my theory is the fact he isn't in cryo at the start of halo2.. but then he is meant to be attending a medal ceromony.. so maybe that superceeds.. and while it is noted ( can't remember exact source) that spartans do spend alot of time ( more than an average soldier).. even the spartan 1's .. like johnson.. ( age calculated + cryo time).. am sure some1 on here will know what i mean.. john on other hand seems to me to spend more time in cryo than any asset should in a time of war.. but hey thats just my mind linking dots.. lol

first john and other spartan II led a assault on a station in space above reach while his other team defended reach on the ground. after johns team finish there mission in space the retreat to the Pillar Of Autumn when john gets there he is ordered by captain keyes that they are going to jump. first cole protocal was enabled meaning all forces to retreat and all ships to make a blind jump into space. the autumn made a blind jump it was calculated the jump would take hours to save neccesities keyes and most crewman were put into cryo sleep *hint *hint . chief was already in cryo sleep from his last mission.

i ain't arguing.. i was expressing an opinion.. one wich u asked for.. so get off your high horse, u asked for peoples opinions on somethin i responded.. u then asked why.. i answered, u didn't agree with my opinion and tried to belittle it.. twice.. then u have the cheek to complain ( double posting btw) that the thread has gone off topic.. look to thyself before pointing fingures in future

Well i have two that are on the top of my list. PROTOTYPE/BEHUMAN and THE BABYSITTER. It has a real life feel about them.

heres prototype :D
part one

part two

- who likes my new signature?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had major issues with The Package actually, probably my least favorutie one (discounting that oh so silly Spartan-1337 episode...)

Problems:
1. When does it happen? The Chief is wearing Mk 6 armour, so this must be between theHalo 2 and 3 time span. But, they follow immediately from one another, so it really makes no sense... and the way the Covenant talk implies no Schism, so it must happen before 2... basically ,the whole thing is a massive plot hole. It just bugged me :\

2. This is probably just me. but when did the humans get cloaking devices for their cruisers? Maybe I missed something and it was mentioned in a book?

3. Halsey. Just... no. She's not that young... she's at least 58 by that point, and brown haired! D:

Personally, I enjoyed the one about the ODSTs (forget the name) and their assassination assignment, and The Package. The long hair on the female Spartan was a bit out-of-place (as was the lack of buzzcuts on the ODSTs) but hey, it's anime, so I can let that slip ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back