Where do all the Pacific Regiment Spartans Live?

I'm in southern California. New to the 405th, currently working on fixing up my garage to become my work space. Can't wait to start building for the next halo Outpost (I guess in 2021). Have 2 others who plan on making suits with me. Any one locals who want to collab or offer advice, please message me.

I'm in southern California. New to the 405th, currently working on fixing up my garage to become my work space. Can't wait to start building for the next halo Outpost (I guess in 2021). Have 2 others who plan on making suits with me. Any one locals who want to collab or offer advice, please message me.
I’m in L.A.! I’m not very knowledgeable about Halo cosplay specifically as I’ve only completed one but have general cosplay knowledge and foam smithing ability . Looking forward to meeting everyone at upcoming events!

Gresham Oregon. I'm new to the 405th site itself but I've worked with the group at many of Portland events, even manning booths at cons. Not as of very recent years as the members I personally know connecting me the the group drifted away from the 405th somewhat.
Right now I'm taking a gander and seeing what's up these days.

Greetings friends! Its been a few years since I've been on these forums and have since moved to Tacoma, washington. Not sure how active ill be, but ill try. :) feel free to hit me up if you're in the area :)
Welcome back Mstruvmgc. I too live in Tacoma. I will have your regiment badge changed if that is alright.

If you can find me on Facebook (Chris Pense) I will invite you to the Pacific and WABAT facebook groups.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back