Where do I put my creations while they wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of a weird question. I just finished making the crotch portion of the Pepakura. The problem is, I don't want to set it somewhere and have some of the folds warp. Is there a good/safe way to have it sit where it wont warp? Right now I have it sitting upside down on the ground. The top arch portion is suspended, but Im afraid by the time I get to take it to the next step the fold might be messed up. What did you guys do?

See the areas Im concerned about? At the very front bottom, the flap is straight out. And the top part is suspended by its own weight.

You can keep it over at my house. But only when you're finished. And I may not let you get it back... but yeah, I got room at my house. :D

for me one I was done I just set it on an open space on the floor and went on to the next piece. I never had a problem with warping. Just make sure all the tabs are glued and dry. I used super glue so it was dry immediately. But I never had any issues.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
for me one I was done I just set it on an open space on the floor and went on to the next piece. I never had a problem with warping. Just make sure all the tabs are glued and dry. I used super glue so it was dry immediately. But I never had any issues.

Same here. I just put them on my mantle or gently left them in a large cardboard box so my cat wouldn't mess with it.
It should be fine laying out as long as it doesn't have something pressing on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back